Lucky Flows (Patreon Shop)

I think if you feel loved then you’re able to reciprocate the feeling even more.

3 Likes

Here for the lucky in health but maybe loved up too lol💛

3 Likes

Gave the fields a few loops, my mum just received a 100€ gift card as a thank you of one of her clients.

21 Likes

Played Mr Lucky Wealth 2-3x times, right after a family member hands me 50€.

The overall relationship to my family is improving. More depth, more compassion, more trust.

25 Likes

I created an account just to comment on the amazing effect of Lucky Loved Up Life so far. I have several Pisces placements in my natal chart, which makes me have an almost insatiable capacity for receiving nurturance and affection. The amount of hugs I would ideally love to get per day is a lot. Before listening, getting affection (verbally, physically, etc) was just an occasional experience. But today a few members from my professional development group stopped to ask me about the progress of my project and offer support, and even said that they really want to stay connected and plan hangouts after we graduate from the program. Normally they kinda just leave at the end of the day without saying much. This meant so much to me, and I can’t wait to experience and share more results!

47 Likes

Hello @shivati!

Forum guide for you: Info to Guide Your SM Journey

Welcome Tara Eternal Flame Night

8 Likes

Thank you!! @Rosechalice

5 Likes

just realized this, a hug has two participants, and we all love to receive hugs ; what if we start giving a lot of hugs instead? The “other people” would get happy too , cause who’s soul doesn’t love a hug. :heart: :herb:

6 Likes

in fact, this is what Rosechalice does for all the new forum members here :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Time to add some Luck in My Life :grinning: (I haven’t yet listened to this album).

Many Thanks, Captain. :pray:

Also, Welcome @shivati. :pray:
I’m glad that You already saw Results from Lucky Loved Up Life.

3 Likes

Yes I’m definitely working on giving more hugs whenever I can :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m a naturally affectionate person and I’m undoing mental programming that taught me to hold back that affection 🫶🏾

5 Likes

@SoulStar33 Thank you!

2 Likes

There now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, already bought it.

2 Likes

Added The Lucky Artist and the love-related tracks to my morphic playlist. Let’s get lucky! :smiley:

2 Likes

I guess there is no difference in benefits in youtube and patreon versions or is there any?

1 Like

Yep, you’ve been answered the same @high

If any, there’s one field that is slightly longer on Patreon than YouTube version.
Field benefits are the same.

3 Likes

@whitefire Oh that is so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Since having these two looped :
:small_blue_diamond:Lucky Loved Up Life
:small_blue_diamond:Lucky in Loving Relationships

I feel :heartpulse: being filled into the depths within, and see that I continuously get blessed with hearty experiences, situations, and people that are a pleasure to be around.

Those who take care of their inner peace
:point_down:

These people make the world lighter :sparkles:

Thank you for these amazing lucky gifts :gift_heart:

28 Likes

I purchased these and added them to my stack, hoping for The Lucky Artist to kick in because it’s been extremely slow on that front these past, oh my, two years!

2 Likes