Lucky Horseshoe and Clover

Thank you for posting this. I realised that for this to work for me, I have to “see” it periodically. Initially I printed it and put it inside of my phone cover. It didn’t work as well. Setting it as my lockscreen background has changed my day completely. It’s been amazing for the whole of today, everything has been so smooth. I’m quite surprised. Will continue to leave it up as my lockscreen and see how my luck plays out. Love it. Thank you again Captain for this amazing creation.

6 Likes

How do you buy on Rarible?

1 Like

Captain said it was okay to just use the image without buying the full one. That’s what I did.

6 Likes

Just save the image on the PC with the right mouse button?

1 Like

Yup.

1 Like

Thanks to you and above all to the Captain!

Thanks for re-upping it guys, I completely missed this gem.
Resonating strong to be put as a wallpaper, likewise for the king/queen of wand for Telegram & Whatsapp.

Let’s rock it folks :muscle:

And thank you Captain :pray:

8 Likes

Does it work even if there is only part of the image on the phone screen?

1 Like

It feels like it, I focused mine on the clover.

2 Likes
Rotated to fit better for Phone

5 Likes

I put it as a screen saver / lock screen on the PC and on the pendrive of the TV

2 Likes

I’ve put also the King of Wand on the side of my laptop screen, this is more powerful than expected.

It gets me in a powerful flow, without the distraction of having an audio field.
(I tend to not play field while working because of that, only before, or for short breaks)

2 Likes

Should it be activated or is it already active even when you download?

It’s already activated.

6 Likes

I stretched the top of the photo out via photoshop so it would actually fit as my phone lock screen. Would that mess up its programming or is that probably fine?

Just use NoCrop app and center it until it can fit the screen like this:

Then it looks like this

Thats how i always do it.

11 Likes

sweet thanks :)

2 Likes

You can save the one I rotated in my earlier post. It’s already rotated. I did use a summary format, you have to expand it.

5 Likes

Yeah I saw that (thanks for doing that by the way!) but for whatever reason that size still doesn’t fit my phone. It still shows up as too wide so even when I zoom out as far as I can it still cuts off part of the picture.

2 Likes

thats okay man it will still work

27 Likes