Lucky Horseshoe and Clover

thank you so much!

Staring at this imagine massively changed my energy. Probably one of the biggest shifts Iā€™ve had in a while. Quite powerful stuff :100::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

I was looping moldavite so that was probably a big factor in it too.

3 Likes

Blown by it as well :pray: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Itā€™s better download by this image

or by Rarible?

Either should work equally well.

In other words, energetically they maintain the same property, even if they are adapted with Photoshop or graphic programs?

Thatā€™s a bit more complicated. From what I understand, the organization of the photo holds the energetic programming, so as long as you arenā€™t significantly altering the actual content of the image it would be fine. If you are distorting the image itself, thatā€™s when you may run into issues.

If someone knows better than me and Iā€™m misinformed, please feel free to correct me.

1 Like

From the Smilodon Energy and Power thread:

3 Likes

ok to use alongside draw luck mandala?

Yes.

1 Like

thank you

This image is very potent and effective.

Iā€™ve been working with luck in the past few months to see how it manifests in my life, and itā€™s funny how a lot of overlooked aspects are actually the ones that manifest the strongest for me. This image in my pocket, alone, is enough to make me have a lot of positive interactions when I go out, for example. A random person will simply create a situation to talk to me, and we will have a very good time. This behavior is somewhat rare where I live, so I didnā€™t know it was something so good to go out and have 3~5 very positive interactions to count at the end of the day. Itā€™s a very sweet boost that Iā€™m not used to feel. And I did this enough to know itā€™s mainly luck, and not something else taking the lead.

Another very curious way luck manifests in my life is by increasing the number of events that one could tell itā€™s bad luck. Iā€™m used to it nowadays, so, if something ā€œbadā€ happens, I just wait to see where this event leads. It always leads to something very good!

Iā€™ve always been a very lucky person, with few truly unlucky events, but my guess is that to manifest even more luck, you need to brute force a bit with some weird events that seem like bad luck if you analyze in the wrong timeframe. By the way, this is another aspect I noticed with luck: it creates very weird situations out of nowhere. Events that would have very slim odds simply happen and connect events leading you to something very rewarding. I noticed that when these situations involve people, the way it usually goes is they stop, just a little bit, a very old and solidified ego pattern, just to help me create the bridge to the event my luck is manifesting. I feel like itā€™s their subconscious/guides/highself giving them a small kick and nerfing the ego pattern for a while.

Thanks to Dream and the team for creating such powerful tools that make life way more fun and interesting.

28 Likes

Hey @Ryan_Ray I made this wallpaper for myself, hereā€™s a copy if you or anyone else wants to use.

Edits done were:

• rotated and resized (keeping original proportions) to add a blank white border around the image, with the final canvas size in the approximate proportions of my phone screen, so it wonā€™t crop off.
  • filled in the white spaces with Retouch app

I tried not to harm any original pixels in the process but a few border ones might have been mushed (sorry Iā€™m not a photoshop wizard I just did it on a phone), but I think it would still work.:crossed_fingers:

16 Likes

I prefer the solution made by Luna, Because is the original adapted from desktop

I donā€™t understand how this works. You mean people can buy this image then put it every where they want, hoping something positive happens?! Itā€™s more apprehensible when it comes in the form of a necklace, because itā€™s always with you and charges your energy. We have the same thing in our culture, but thisā€¦I donā€™t get it.

So it works like a Tag, do you have to wear it to work well?

Yes but do you have to stay within 3-5 feet for as long as possible, as per the tags, or just look at it once in a while?

3 Likes

In this case, we cultivate and grow the field of the Mandala by looking at it from time to time (connecting to the morphic field with our gaze - example - if the Mandala is installed as the wallpaper on the phone), if the Mandala is imprinted, it should also be kept close to us, with our energy system.
In the case of dog-tags-their action, power is effectively nurtured by the tremendous power of the field, which is constantly generating our heart (If we wear a dog tag on our chest)
This is what I remember from what I read earlier on our forumā€¦

from SES web:

7 Likes

Thank you for making this wallpaper. It fit nicely on my smartphone.

3 Likes