Lunar Eclipse Oct 28-29 2023

The lunar eclipse on October 28, 2023 is a time to manifest desires and let go of what no longer serves us. Lunar eclipses are emotionally intense, prompting self-reflection and the shedding of what no longer serves us.

The eclipse is a full moon lunar eclipse in Taurus. It takes place at 4:24 PM ET.

What’s everyone listening to let go and manifest? Share your playlists and tips :notes:

9 Likes

Realized that I didn’t write my list :joy:

Shadow Self Rising - SM
Astrology Inclined - SM
All Alchemical reversal fields - SM
All Planetary fields - PU
All Revision fields- PU
Dream of Purity - SM
New Perspectives - SM

4 Likes

Ive used all the astrological fields I have and felt guided to use some others I haven’t used since long time, Shatachandi Yagna, the old luck field with the law of attraction and the crucible of the past and crucible of stored trauma.

5 Likes

Great list @Star . May you have the manifestations you desire :tada::four_leaf_clover:

I’m adding crucible series as well. These are awesome to burn off those energies. Also luck fields

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! :sparkles::smiley::pray:t2: And great results for you too :100: @Starlight

2 Likes

Thank you, @Star !! :blush: :purple_heart:
let’s heal and let go of the past and let luck and abundance flow into our lives :four_leaf_clover::tada::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thanks to @Violet for reminding me that it’s also Hunters Moon so if you have this NFT, would be good to work with it.

2 Likes

:pray:t3:🪬:nazar_amulet: @Starlight

5 Likes

5 Likes

:heart::new_moon::heart:

5 Likes

:smiley: :new_moon: :heart:

4 Likes

How am I picking up the energy off this if I don’t have the NFT? :sob:
And not just a little, I mean im picking up what feels like the exact energetic profile.

Idk, but the eclipse was very emotional for me. Maybe because I have a Taurus moon. I’ve been having less and less emotional breakdowns over the years, and I’d say I hadn’t had a good cry in a few months now, well, I literally cried about 8 times the day of the eclipse. And was an insomniac the 2 nights prior. I swear I get more energy sensitive the older I get.

2 Likes
1 Like

How interesting, thank you. I was even thinking that even if I could pick up a little off it, I know it’s not mine, and that takes all desire out of coming back to it. I’m sure a lot of other people are the same way. Things are far more valuable when you’ve exchanged energy (money) for them.

Ok ok :bangbang::rotating_light:

NFT dance off

1 Like

Merry Samhain :nazar_amulet:

She’s so wow :crossed_swords:
Beauty & Grace :blue_heart:

1 Like

what is pu

Latest Classified/Psychic University topics - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)