Idunn & the Apples NFT (Scandinavian Group: Continuing the Tradition)

I am really impressed by Idunn!

I LOVE every single one of the audios that are for anti aging and rejuvenation.

But nothing like this one. At least in terms of speed and how it actually feels working inside. At least in my experience and all the anti aging or beauty audios to me are powerful. But still… this one. Here.

With any other field, i just see results surfacing with the passing days, but this is something extraordinary.

Tho i can notice my face looking fresh, skin soft and like healthy color looking like when you are a teen with plumpy high cheeks and a little rose color haha and im white so when i look at myself in the mirror in the morning feel like Heidy from the Prairies :face_with_hand_over_mouth: but its yet to show in full, i just notice it. Its quite obvious.

But is in the inside what i feel. That i have never felt before. It might sound strange but i really dont know how else i could express it. I feel everything inside me de-aging. Literally. De-aging. My organs, my tissues, my muscles, my blood, like if it was turning back the clock.

I think a big part is charging the water with it and the food. I ask her to do it all day.

I feel like one of these time-lapse blooming but instead from my current point going back to where it all started,

045ee510ec25cc5562f46c9375f9a3a6

And then blooming from the reversing final point again.

And i CAN feel it!! I dont have kids, but i believe Moms feel what im feeling when they are pregnant, how life is growing and developing inside.

I physically feel that switch happening.

And she is like an Oasis in the desert ready to quench your thirst for life. It is the most regenerative tool i have tried. in all levels.

For the first time i do feel like i could reach an ageless point with her. and stay there. For ever. :apple::green_apple:

16 Likes

@anon51280824 you’re selling me now. I’ll see if I can try my luck in the trade section :smiling_imp: :apple:

9 Likes

It is worth it. For real.

7 Likes

This lady is fully changing my everything habits lol to turn me into the best even unimaginable self i can be.

I have zero cravings
I am eating super well
No more comfort food
Or eating things i dont need to
Or eating late at night
I am not over sleeping or lacking sleep
I dont need naps anymore
I feel a rush to exercise all the time and be on the move
My mood is so calm no matter what its OKAY… its whatever, if its something i dont like. Im like huhm shrugs and keep going with my things.
Im turning more and more minimalistic
Im giving away all kinds of stuff
Im letting go effortlessly of whatever

She is a breeze of peace and softness, inner and outer beauty provider, a giver of life

Am like…
. wanna charge my watter with so and so?

• okay…
    Wanna clean and charge my food with whatever you want?
  • Okay!!
    Wanna charge this banana like if it was one of your apple with all the youthful goodies? :smirk:
  • okay!
    Wanna clean the water in the shower to purify my skin and nurture my hair? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
  • okay!

Etc… etc…

At first, i thought or i was expecting physical healing aspects and rejuvenation etc

But this is beyond all of that. As i mentioned in my previous review, im feeling everything in me going back in time to Optimus state.

But today pondering, smiling, relaxing in my bed i was like oh… of course she is changing my whole life. Not just physically.

Because everything is going negentropic and then building anew in a perfect manner, whatever things i collected growing up, call it (lets talk about the negative ones) bad habits, vices, traumas stuck in the body, negative mind patterns, blockages, hurts, painful memories that have changed me throughout my life, everything is leaving my body, my mind, my everything.

And thats why i am easily doing things i used to do,

Craziest part? ive felt some weird pains too here and there, some sharp short an totally unexpected that make me go like wth was THAT?? and then they eventually subside.

Those pains have been from old injuries, and even some of them i had already healed before she showed up in my life, and im like why am i feeling this pain again ouchh i dont want, in some cases the pain has been stronger, really stronger than they ever were when i had the issue!! Luckily the pain lasts like seconds, but its strong. For a couple of days the pain shows up say, 3 times a day. But then after those 2 days its gone. So the thing that this negentropy is this perfect blows my mind, it IS going back in time, therefore i must pass by that moment were the pain was caused!!! Crazy!!

She is the Star
The Temperance
The Empress
The Queen of Cups
The Queen of Pentacles

She is all fairies

I was not expecting all of this. But here i am…

And btw. Im not listening these days:

PONR, Crucible Series, etc to say maybe its them. Nope. I know is her.

15 Likes

btw is it possible this energy is oozing out even when im not an owner?
i just look at the picture and feel…well infatuated and energized if you know what im talking about

15 Likes

all energies do come off the nfts
its not cloaked or hidden.
Hence the proof is presented to the casual onlooker as well.
But it is much the same as going to a cafe and smelling the coffee brewing then believing that you too have had a cup like everyone else.

52 Likes

Well if possible could you arrange a date for me with Idunn at the astral café?

16 Likes

Lmao you always give the best comebacks to Dream.

11 Likes

She reported that she would be waiting for you at the yggdrasil tree on Saturday, 10 am est.

20 Likes

Lol :notes:

8 Likes

:joy_cat:

YESSSS
Thank you so much for arranging my date :clinking_glasses::tada:

8 Likes

12 Likes

You know… when you fully embrace Magic, it keeps showing up.

Now this is crazy.

Right before waking up I heard “spinning the wheel, look up”

I forgot, because i was awaken by the maintenance guy that came to fix something at my place.

Just a while ago i remembered and i was like what was that about…

So i went into my room and saw this haha!!!

Unbelievablee.

This is on the wall above my bed.

I dont know if this is a confirmation of what ive been feeling (spinning the wheel of aging backwards through the apples? And maybe its happening while i sleep now too?

Or that Idunn is about to bring more changes?

Either way im just amused at her!!

:apple::green_apple::heart:

16 Likes

Btw had a good date

7 Likes

:relaxed:
I am happy for you. Her official husband (God Bragi) is on a business trip at the moment.
:)

11 Likes

Can we say it was nice to know @Nice2knowU when Bragi returns? :rofl:

10 Likes

What the heck have i stepped into…:joy:

10 Likes

:eyes:

excited-watch

Me waiting on his return to watch him give @Nice2knowU a nice warm hello

the-rascals-kid

11 Likes

Here i am again :grin:

Ive been living in the Caribbean almost half of my life, different Islands and Mexico.

And i had NEVER. Felt Spring around here. Ever.

We have always joked about it, i have even said that on some occasions around the forum, that our seasons are: 3 different levels of hell = heat and just some wind for some weeks. Thats all.

Im talking about around 15 years you know…

By mid Feb starts getting hot (still not annoying hot but you can tell is about to turn up by the end of the month)

Wind? Nah, thing from the past.

March? Already hot. Caribbean Hot. Beach hot.

You see the spring flowers yes but wind? Whats that. And then we know by middle March we are sweating from morning.

Night, hot too. And so our Summers begging in March simple as that.

Not-kidding-here…

When we got this NFT was the 1st week of March. It WAS ALREADY hot-ish and i remember because i was already complaining saying… oh God this year is gonna be super hot ewww, because i can already feel it.

This thing im gonna say, i have felt since day 2 having this i was just holding back waiting on experimenting more days. But now i cannot deny that this is really happening.

The temperature dropped from day 2. And its been literally a bit chilly and super windy since that day. Nights are chilled too (obviously our Caribbean chill) but still i havent used ac or fan at all. And that cant never happen after Feb. Never.

Theres nothing going around, no cold fronts coming in, nothing. This is real.

And Idunn is the Spring Goddess!!!

I cannot be thankful enough with this gift. I suffer in hot temperatures, and im sure many can agree the best season of the year except for allergies is Spring!!!

I will definitely keep checking how long it lasts or how would i feel the merciless Summer, if it feels less hot than usual, id be the happiest ever!!

14 Likes

Update:
She’s keeping us a secret from her husband. My luck is beyond this world

13 Likes