The Blueprint of Psychic Mastery NFT

This def has a nice Ego dissolution effect.

Feeling my old senescent sense of self peeling away for the better with this.

A newer 2.0 you with it.

9 Likes

If Biceps is involved in this, it can’t go wrong. Another buy I’ll have to make after saving up. Minor blueprint of power just gets further and further down on my priority-list…

3 Likes

Is there someone who is open to swap this one for one day so i can see if it resonates and if it’s needed for me to purchase psychic mastery? :dizzy:

4 Likes

I advise you to test the audio of this NFT, it may be the deciding factor in your choice

The magic of the Captain is very real, you can smell the coffee and decide if you want to drink it or not.

this review was written in the Automated Therapeutic Swimming group, and you will understand why I am quoting it

This is amazing! I am shocked and yet I shouldn’t be. By now I should expect miracles like it’s the norm.

As you all know I have not yet purchased my copy.

I have heard of others talking about experiencing the NFT before receiving it. In the past I have had subtle hints prior to the release but all minor compared to what I am experiencing right now just by listening to the audio that @ugnis so kindly shared with me.

In my mind I am sitting on a smooth large rock out in the middle of the ocean. There is a fine sea mist in the air around me. Depending on the tide the bottom part of me keeps getting covered by the sea causing me to move and yet I feel secure on the rock and just rock with the flow of the water.

As I sit on my bed listening to the audio I have this strong sense of buoyancy. Exactly how I would feel out in the middle of the sea without my feet touching the ground. I also experience something similar whenever I listen to the Shark’s audio. :ocean:

Other times I am deep below the water but can clearly see the sun’s refraction in the water around me. Also I should point out to you that I have never used the word “refraction” before. It’s not part of my vocabulary but as I sat here typing the underwater scene that word came forward and when I Googled the word (I needed confirmation I was speaking English :wink:) it was exactly what I was picturing… everything captured in one word! :astonished:

Wow, if this is what I am feeling before buying my copy I can’t wait to discover what else I will experience when I do purchase my copy!!!

15 Likes

Thank you!

I read that sentence somewhere…

In that case would someone be so kind as to forward the audio to me :dizzy:

4 Likes

done :)

8 Likes

I’ll add to this:
As suggested on the forum, I’ve recently started ‘trying out’ NFTs before buying. Haven’t tried many, but this is the first where I immediately got a strong response upon concentrating on the image before buying.
I started feeling it ‘imbuing’ my being as it was minting, if not even immediately after buying (not sure, I moved fast).

8 Likes

Guys this has an audio also? I haven’t got the mail for that yet

11 Likes

10 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod thank you :white_heart::pray:
@Ugninis thanks I hadn’t noticed it cause I purchased it before rushing off in the morning :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, 100 copies is plenty. Lots of people buy newly released NFTs right away but then realize it’s either not for them or integrate the energies eventually. I’m sure you’ll be able to find your copy in the Official buying/trading thread in the future.

11 Likes

I am kind of curious how do you psychic people handle parties, festivals, outdoor events, big cities. If anyone feels like sharing I think it would be a nice pointer for us who aren’t yet energy sensitives. Also if any of you see entities, how do you drive? do you go through them?

8 Likes

Original image:

https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmfVrvjYe4Wiuz4zCi2hnbt4Ym1n4c9dz8THnaeKCki4xP

4 Likes

17 left

6 Likes

7 Likes

@anon75179789 I really didn’t think you needed to edit your post. What you wrote is your experience and something that everyone can learn from. As you said, this ability is something to consider with care. My 2 cents.

7 Likes

you are probably right. I just thought of it to be leaning to much on the venting side rather than properly answering Bultars question.

3 Likes

It lives on in the editing history :mage:

1 Like

lol,

After reading the benfits of the NFT i was aready sold when it mentioned the cognitive tag benfits was in here

Whats with the hard sell @GoddessesAndGod ?

i going to get it okay!!!

2 Likes