Luscious-tresses

Before pic (about three weeks ago) | today pic

Definitely this is making a huge change. Was losing density on my hair lately (even using lions mane) and I was a bit sad for that, but after getting and using this since the release, my hair quality improved a lot. A game changer. Very grateful for this magnificent creation :heart:

35 Likes

Whoa bro, check the Fills near the Crown!!, combining this with any other hair fields or solely this?

2 Likes

Yeah my bro. I also continue using lions mane and some loops of platelet rich hair, but mainly focused on this. I hope the changes are steady. Looking forward to that

6 Likes

woah nice!

2 Likes

Remarkable difference, congratulations!! :tada::tada:
Would like to hear more in the coming weeks, keep going with the same stack :grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Also try hair 3.0

2 Likes

Thank you!! Yeah, i hope to keep progressing

2 Likes

out of curiosity, how much do you loop the field?

2 Likes

I loop it about 30 minutes per session, and I generrally loop it two times (morning and night).

6 Likes

thanks!

2 Likes

That is a ridiculous difference for 3 weeks. Seriously incredible what fields can do.

3 Likes

whether hair loss occurs?

possible as hair growth has a phase.

1 Like

Trust me when I say this, the hyper pigmentation field is such a GOAT field, the changes I have seen throughout my whole body is just crazy, @Dreamweaver is the OG when it comes to fields, and I just consider myself extremely lucky to be able to use / purchase his fields, so, yes, fields certainly can do much more than we can even imagine.

5 Likes

yes, I know, but this field was supposed to be free of telogen loss as with hair loss v3

1 Like

Something which i did not expected to happen that soon, has indeed happened, there are some new, mini mini hairs of a white colour, in a part of my head that was almost hairless.

I need the light reflection of the mirror over them to see them, but they are there :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Where are you seeing that in the project description? Even with hair loss V3 many had shedding (though I never had) and some complained a lot that Captain took it down from YT for a long time.

Which one is this ?.

2 Likes

tis’ :point_down:t2:

Hyperpigmentation Reduction

2 Likes

With this in hand, the hair loss v3 is pretty uncecessary really, given you had used it till now, it’d have done it’s part already!

3 Likes