Luscious-tresses

Project Goal: Reconstructing the hair follicle structure for thickness/lushness - 5000 thick hair/strands per square inch of ethereal hair from an AI future universe.

Field 1: Cellular adjustments are made to the ortho-cortical-para cells ratio, and microvoids are refilled and reinforced using a lipid communication system.

• Subfield (1): Measures hair follicles’ activity using MEG and biomagnetic resonance, generates a detailed EM activity map, conducts DNA analysis, and reports the blueprint into a helmet.
  • Subfield (2): Establishes complete resonance and signal communication between hair follicles and communication centers, forming a transmission center with coherence according to circadian rhythm.
  • Subfield (3): Uses magnetic and light therapy for field streamlining blue light waves, administers Magnetic Hair Treatment (MIT) for regulating inner and outer flow of hair strands.

Field 2: Elastin properties are assessed using algebraic models to enhance resistance against twisting forces while preserving flexibility.

• Subfield (1): Enhances structural integrity, addresses bubble hair conditions, and restores the basement membrane zone to strengthen hair shafts.
  • Subfield (2): Targets mesenchymal-epithelial interactions for micro-level hair reinforcement.
  • Subfield (3): Modulates actomyosin contractility, cell mechanics, chromatin accessibility, and facilitates force generation capabilities to remodel the extracellular matrix and dermal papilla.

Field 3: Each fiber is considered a simple sine wave, characterized by its count from crest to crest, denoted as N.

• Subfield (1): Manipulates quorum sensing molecules within vesicles for hair health.
  • Subfield (2): Creates an amniotic fluid-rich environment, regulates gene networks, redirects bulge stem cells, and counteracts stem cell exhaustion.
  • Subfield (3): Restructures FP/CTS cells, increases volumetric ratios, cell numbers, and volumes, focusing on handling hormonal influence at the dermal papilla.

Field 4. Redesigns hair follicle architecture, inducing targeted interactions and preserving structural integrity via gene therapy.

• Subfield (1): Reconstructs the dermal environment with autologous treatments and bioengineered exosomes therapy for enhanced skin health.
  • Subfield (2): Stimulates optimal hair growth, inhibiting PGD2 and PG12 production, and prolactin inhibition.
  • Subfield (3): Targets scalp exercises according to Tom Hegarty, restores arrector pili muscle attachment, and optimizes muscle niche with mild hyperplasia effect.

Field 5. Administers treatments for “Shinayaka Hair” with a charged polymer and specific acids (succinic and malic acid) for cortex layers.

• Subfield (1): Activates MITF, SOX10, TAM receptors, regulates melanin synthesis, and promotes new nerve patterns for hair follicle health.
  • Subfield (2): Addresses BMP protein networks, inhibits TGF-β and TNF effects, repositions dermal sheath migration, increases apoptotic activity, and restores proliferative capacity for robust hair follicles.
  • Subfield (3): Targets dual mitochondrial function, enhances kATP and ATP production, induces cellular plasticity, and reverses loss of rete ridges for better cellular environments.

Field 6. Adresses cuticle fragmentation by reorienting fractures into denser IF filaments.

• Subfield (1): Optimizes neuroendocrine balance through CRH regulation and enhances autonomic nerves up to the spinal regions and neuropeptide function.
  • Subfield (2): Restores immune privilege by activating genetic networks and enhancing immune suppressor secretion.
  • Subfield (3): Functional detoxification, waste removal, and increased perifollicular vascularization through VEGFR pathways and acetazolamide treatment

Field 7: Texture modulations using cellular segregation theory

• Subfield (1): Hair’s torsional behaviors and mechanical properties are assessed by factoring in fiber length, diameter, moments of inertia, and logarithmic decrement to calculate torsional modulus (ET) and resistance to twisting (R)
  • Subfield (2): Angular formation of the bulb and cellular symmetry are adjusted for texture refinement
  • Subfield (3): Addressing multiple-step fractures, axis weakness, and helical structure and adjusting interscale distance in cortical cells following the cellular tensegrity model.

Field 8: Increased magical abilities targeted to blood and mana fused via Co2

• Subfield (1): A kinetic quasi crystal structure against weathering of Elemental and physical form
  • Subfield (2): Nutritional blend featuring nacre-complex, fucoidan, copper tripeptide, Procyanidin B-2, B-3, and C1 extract for hair germ revitalization
  • Subfield (3): Nutritional blend (2) PhytoCellTec-Malus Domestica extract with integrated Itgβ5 and FGF-5 for hair growth.

Referenced equations:

• Curvature: C = N(LC × LT).
  • Tensile strength: σT = σt + σε + ES = HgL/A∆L)

Thanks to Captain for giving us the best always!

Thanks to project members @anon83343177 @Alexander @Kalacakra @DavidBert44 @RobbyHa @Lucky & others (If any) for your persistence in bringing out the best in this project.

Thanks to all forum members who contributed directly or indirectly and for the long wait for the long-desired hair project.

54 Likes

249 copies left, guess someone bought already.

13 Likes

@Lucky the description is correct? @DR_MANHATTAN said some fields not related to hair and scalp have been left out.

5 Likes

there is audio.

6 Likes

I don’t know which one are not considered, but the top description is the one that’s been submitted and approved! I think only captain knows which sub-fields are ignored.
If Dr has information we can update it accordingly.

3 Likes

Yea hope Dr will modify the description.

1 Like

Gonna be spamming tf out of this!

4 Likes

Cap was really in his groove when fielding the audio :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Eagerly waiting to listen all your testimonials

10 Likes

I was outside when it released and literally started running to home, paying while walking and searching the nearest shop to print the mandala lol

I have no printer home :sob:

9 Likes

Here we gooo

2 Likes

:eyes: This is going to be an early birthday present to myself :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

How many copies are there?

1 Like

Excellent, at last the wait is over!!

3 Likes

250 minus the bought ones. I got the number 18 in the mint

2 Likes

234 now

2 Likes

Guuuys, im sorry to ask because im sure it has been answered in other threads…
But what if at the moment i cannot pay with my credit card and use my mother’s, but use my email adress, will it still work for me and not juste for my mom ?
Seeing the number of copies, i want to make sure i’ll get mine… (Otherwise ill only be able to use my credit card at the end of next week )

1 Like

You can use any one’s credit card for the payment but you need to ensure the NFT goes to your own wallet to make it work for you.

3 Likes

Lately i don’t really like dance music anymore but this one is very laid back bounce music!

The field feels like someone is playing with her hands in my hair. Very relaxing. :blush:

When growing up i loved that feeling at the hairdresser. That almost made me become one, but i wasn’t allowed to. I had to become a football player. As a result, i am now neither. :grin:

20 Likes

Malleable ego, this and acu-automaton, yes?

I lost about 1/5 of my hair a decade ago because of illness and it never grew back. I have no bald spots or anything but if a row of thick hair is a,b,c,d,e,f,g… then my hair is a,c,e,g :cry:

Wish me luck!

14 Likes