Luscious-tresses

Sounds like a good lil stack yes

1 Like

Add rosemary to the stack and itā€™s even more powerful, since rosemary is good for the hair as well.

Forgot to add this gem.

3 Likes

Wow thanks, this was new information for me. I will try rosemary for sure

2 Likes

Hi! Anyone knows which fields/subfields target ā€œandrogenic alopeciaā€ or ā€œmale pattern baldnessā€? Because I canā€™t find the keywords.
Also wondering about DHTā€¦

4 Likes

It was a long waitā€¦ So excited to pair this with lions mane. I hope to get huge hair gains :smiley:

5 Likes

Itā€™s Early but want to ask, Those whoā€™ve used it, whatā€™s your initial feels? :smiley:

2 Likes

Tingly scalp after 3x

Iā€™m going to print the picture and keep it in my shirt pocket every day. I will report back in June.

7 Likes

i played it like 15 times yesterday. just woke up and it seems thereā€™s more structure to my hair (remodeled) and it feels ways softer than before. to reap the full benefits it will take a full hair cycle.

10 Likes

Procyanidin and anti prolactin are related to dht inhibition.

11 Likes

Thank you, so male pattern baldness should be covered right @Lucky ?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Lol im back guys, (1st Time purchasing a NFT, sorry to ask questions that may seem stupide butā€¦) is it me or does it only have audio and not an image NFT ?
Because in the download link i received by mail, i only get an audioā€¦ :woozy_face:

1 Like

You will receive 3 mails from the sapien shop. one of them is for minting the nft

This one you need to transfer the nft to your wallet

Someone else might be able to explain in simple words how this process works

5 Likes

Ooh yeah i didnt see the first mail, ookk thanks :sweat_smile:

Edit : thanks again, i think im all good now :blush::cold_sweat::grin:

3 Likes

This definetly made a overnight change in my hair texture. Looped the audio a lot yesterday, and today I feel my hair very soft (havenā€™t did any different from my usual daily shower and combing). Even its weird to feel it that way, but that means it is working properly :smiley:.
Looking forward to the thickness part, but that will take more time.

12 Likes

I hope there will still be some copies left next month when I get my salary, I would be very angry if people buy copies of this field only to resell them at a higher price later on

8 Likes

Itā€™s definitely an issue, hopefully we can get our copies in due time.

Hoping to get this by next month :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

That tends to happen when the copies are very limited, like 25 or less, but not when thereā€™s 250. Unless they are going to play the very long game. So prob donā€™t worry. Saying that of course, it will be a popular project - who doesnā€™t want AI perfect hair :grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Based on the number of people who voted the Pool, I think that the purchased arenā€™t for speculative reasons

2 Likes

I just took a look and found that there are still 217 copies. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes