Luscious-tresses

When I bought it, it said 75/250 so I just did some math lol sorry for the misinformation

That means that you got the copy number 75, but it does not mean that 75 copies have been purchased, as far as I understand the copy you get when you buy is random and are not sold in successive numbers

4 Likes

Oh then my bad!

1 Like

Itā€™s okay, my friend, Iā€™ve made mistakes before too @Amer :wink:

1 Like

No problem! Enjoy this beautiful field :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Quick first impressions after couple of days using this. My hair feels like I used luxury conditioner like itā€™s very soft and shiny. It also lifts more at the roots if that makes sense. I really hope this can bring the dead and gone hair back to life.

17 Likes

Itā€™s been several days and when listening to the audio or focusing on the mandala it always makes me sleepy somehow. I feel some pain in the scalp especially on area where my hair fell and a strong pressure.

My hair has a different structure, itā€™s soft, flexible and there is without any doubt more density already, the scalp is less visible now, there are less ā€œholesā€. There are also a lot of hair that turned black in the hair line and hair that start to grow longer than other, a lot of tiny ā€œblack pointsā€ in between hair too, it must be the melanin doing its work.

Hair is complicated, it takes time, itā€™s only been few days so these are ā€œsuperficial changesā€ but I believe thereā€™ll be more shocking stages precisely in 2 weeks, a month and 3 months, my hair will even be better looking than what I had before losing my hair, and people knew me for having very good hair.

19 Likes

To get to this release was a journey of epic proportions ,started in Dec 2022, there was supposed to be a ā€œTiger Maneā€ a Public NFT replica of the Pvt NFT ā€œLionā€™s Maneā€, it faded out, then in Early March, There came ā€œBlueprint of Hair NFTā€ from Kalachakra, lots of us worked on Getting Research articles and extracting ideas and got to know Desire and Co were also working on ā€œAI Hair Salonā€ NFT, so this became a joint project to combine both works to create the most Sophisticated NFT till date.

I Reminisce spending an entire day trimming the Research article related to ā€œHair Textureā€ part of the field for this NFT to meet the Draft Submission, we had divided our work for all the fields within this, here it is now before our very Eyes! I thank Everyone for contributing,mainly @Dreamweaver ,hope we all achieve our desired results! :pray: :pray:

26 Likes

Definitely softer silkier feeling hair, Iā€™d say in these few days of using it. I carry it on me in a keycard holder along with other select NFTs and have begun playing it 2-3 times in the evening before bed.

10 Likes

I waited for 3 hours and kept getting stuck. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Can someone help me? Iā€™ve been waiting for four hours, stuck on this page

@Rosechalice

2 Likes

It happened also to me last time I bough an NFT, I simply let the browser opened all night and when I woke up it was ready.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Hauru
See below

3 Likes

Sometimes it gets congested Solana, last time it took 24 hours for me to claim the NFT, but donā€™t worry sometimes it takes a while :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you friend :joy::pray:

1 Like

I wrote a letter! waiting for reply :wink:

2 Likes

I waited 48 hours or more at one time, if it means anything.

1 Like

Bro it also happened to me. I think I waited about three hours until it finally minted and I could transfer to my wallet. Be patient :blush:

1 Like

It has happened to me also; but when the congested network clears it will be ok and youā€™ll get the email to claim it :blush:
If the same happens when claiming it, try at a different time schedule and donā€™t sweat about it :wink:

4 Likes

Itā€™s in my wallet. Thank you, friends.:joy:

16 Likes