Luscious-tresses

no problem! In addition, I changed to a new shampoo, which contains a new generation of anthocyanins

1 Like

My scalp has defenetly improved during this week, it was red, inflamated and with a very annoying dermatitis with dandruff from it, now it’s 80% gone, no more red and painful spots.

It’s already a win, as this condition has affected me for quite a long time.

Can’t wait to get the full benefits :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

In less than a week of updates, I see a lot of tiny hairs

21 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Buying a Field on Sapien Shop

Okay gotcha ! Also i think there is 250 copies which should last a while

1 Like

17 posts were split to a new topic: Buying a Field on Sapien Shop

204 left.

7 Likes

201 left

1 Like

Since NFT’s have come to an End and no new Projects will be going through, Look how close we came!! :open_mouth: Whoa, we just edged past the finale and got this to be manifested right before!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Before pic (about three weeks ago) | today pic

Definitely this is making a huge change. Was losing density on my hair lately (even using lions mane) and I was a bit sad for that, but after getting and using this since the release, my hair quality improved a lot. A game changer. Very grateful for this magnificent creation :heart:

35 Likes

Whoa bro, check the Fills near the Crown!!, combining this with any other hair fields or solely this?

2 Likes

Yeah my bro. I also continue using lions mane and some loops of platelet rich hair, but mainly focused on this. I hope the changes are steady. Looking forward to that

6 Likes

woah nice!

2 Likes

Remarkable difference, congratulations!! :tada::tada:
Would like to hear more in the coming weeks, keep going with the same stack :grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Also try hair 3.0

2 Likes

Thank you!! Yeah, i hope to keep progressing

2 Likes

out of curiosity, how much do you loop the field?

2 Likes

I loop it about 30 minutes per session, and I generrally loop it two times (morning and night).

6 Likes

thanks!

2 Likes

That is a ridiculous difference for 3 weeks. Seriously incredible what fields can do.

3 Likes