Maestro of the Multiverse - Physics Mastery Project

Hello,

I’m recruiting for a project that gives you everything to master physics. It will teach you all physics, from high school level, through the bachelor and beyond. Instead of downloading all kinds of data, this will be more surgically targeted.

This will include:

• Linear Algebra
  • Mathematical Analysis
  • And other Mathematical apparat for Physics
  • Mechanics (general)
  • Theoretical Mechanics
  • Measurements errors and problems
  • Electromagnetism
  • Electrodynamics
  • Nuclear physics
  • Quantum Physics
  • General theory of Relativity
  • Special Theory of Relativity
  • Optics
  • Practises of Physical measurements
  • Programming, Data visualization, other technical knowledge

And then specializations, which each user will choose. For example he will choose subjects from Astronomy or Particle Physics and will draw knowledge and understanding from there, (on Bachelor level, but then beyond.)

Then it contains:

Physicist consciousness

Natural Wonder

Deeper intuitive understanding of how this world works

Ability to visualize much more accurately and with better physics.

Brain enhancement

Be up-to-date with new discoveries

and much more.

Audio + Mandala

4 Likes

Let me in, let me in…

3 Likes

Super interested delux🤩

1 Like

Not something I’m studying, but if there will be any plans for algebra specifically and separately and the project planned as private, then I would like to be included :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Interested!!!

1 Like

interested

Interested.

Interested

1 Like

Last week i’ve been pondering about how a brain field for physics would be like, we have mathematical madness but its a different aim but goes hand in hand with physics. I have some angles I would like to improve on regarding physics.

Audio + Mandala?

It will be Audio + Mandala

2 Likes

Could you add Astrodynamics

It will be covered by this, at least in line of Bachelor subjects which include that, then it may continuously expand. Just it’s not a priority.

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

interested

1 Like

Interested

yeah to be a physicist you need to be much more than a bachelor difinitely

2 Likes

Interested :grin:

1 Like

Interested

1 Like

Yeah, ofc. The bachelor is the general basis needed, this will cover it, strengthen it, but as then you have to specialize, the subfield will make sure to give u what u want to specialize on.

But if u want to know about multiple, like Geophysics, Theoretical Physics, Astronomy, etc, it can also do that at the same time, just the rate would be slower if u went just for example Geophysics.

Then it’ll give u other things needed to be physicist ofc, more in the group.

1 Like

That’s what I needed most, thanks for clarifying.
As an advanced subject, theoretical physics is much deeper than those basic courses… Further, the string theory seems so different compared to any other physics… Unluckily i was too interested in those theoretical, string, etc.
But now… This project seems to help a little, to some extent, though they are not the main purpose of the project. I wonder how much it can help with more advanced physics.

1 Like

Interesting concept, yes, interested