Magician of the Beautiful

Only members of the private NFT group have the passcode and can access this

2 Likes

Alright thank you for your fast answer

2 Likes

Otherwise you can check in the NFT sales thread to see if there is a copy for sale or trade

1 Like

I’m a PCA worker so I wanted a permanent case instead of temporary case to get more money. So I played the audio and visualized getting a call that a client liked me so much they wanted me as their aide and they recommended me.

This was yesterday and today I got a call that I received a permanent case.

:laughing:

22 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap:

7 Likes

Thank you!

And I wasn’t even feeling doubtful, I knew it was coming.

14 Likes

Got this one printed, had to make it into a beautiful tag lol.

13 Likes

I had received subconscious/psychic echoes about Neville Goddard from being on the forum. Occasionally reading something about him from a member here and there. Outside the forum, before and after, didn’t know anything about him or his work.

Upon the latest releases on the shop, was just scrolling through the images and I was like, “huh, that’s Neville Goddard.” Didn’t even read the description or aware of the project.

In the past day I’ve been reconnecting to a sense beauty, wonder, and emerging possibilities. Like reconnecting in ways I hadn’t before, with the healing of lifelong wounds that may have dampened that connection.

Just upon starting this post, was very fortunate to receive a copy. With a little bit of internal grace but mostly excitement. I really do feel like I felt Neville’s presence/essence, and it’s only the beginning.

9 Likes

Nice synchronicity, @benign_polaris

3 Likes

I don’t think I have nothing to comment more than the piece of mind this field gives.

Soo, I set the intention to have a smooth poker session for today, and by smooth I intend my mental state is constant and not influenced by the outcome, run-out, energies of other players so on and so forth.

Soo, I jumped in the session. I’ve ended it after 2 hours and one half. With 0 tantrums and a very powerful Detachement from everything that can possibly affect me.

It feels like Detachement for spiritual growth and Resilience under steroids

4 Likes

I like to imagine he’s observing this forum ;)

3 Likes

good choice of words :)

2 Likes

After using this for quite a bit, suddenly the inspiration to use fields while I occupy the state I AM wants to be in came into my mind.

Suppose the state of abundance and wealth, it is worthwile to occupy it while for example the Wealth Generation ++ is running in the background!

Opening to such state and opening to the field related to the state you desire to dwell in seems to compound the feeling of the state and the field, not just sum them together!

10 Likes

With this NFT, I have felt somewhat like Jesus, lol. Anyone similar experience?

5 Likes

Actually, yes. As if you are completely accepting, forgiving, graceful and nothing bothers you at all. Basically full flow state.

2 Likes

Yep, that sounds like me.

2 Likes

I have been listening to the audio all night. It really slows down time. Then I listen to Neville lectures on another phone. It’s amazing how I manage wake up just to hear something amazing that I’ve never heard after years of listening to Neville. There have been a bunch of groups making AI Neville lectures, but only one lecture I have heard actually sounds like him. I can’t imagine what the point is if it just sounds like some regular person. Neville’s voice was very unique.

4 Likes

I can’t imagine the purpose of making AI of anyone. They’re artificial imitations.

If people are convinced and believe in them enough, then what’s the point of having any real person, when there’ll be an AI?

Would rather develop consciousness & awareness to connect with the essence of who/what someone/thing was/is/could be. Feel that would be a rather purer connection than construct to construct.

Also, been thinking more on the Captain’ post of Ghost in the Machine, and placement of consciousness. What people will do to shape machines and the analogy of how much dogs/cats have changed in the role & view of pets.

Edit, reflected thought:

It’s a difference in direction.

Some interact with the dolls or action figures or models, reasons for wax museums, or places like Vegas, Epcot center, Odaiba.

Or single-player video(virtual) games.

To see the form, and it’s (non)likeness.
Looking at what could be placed within, or reversing the process of creation. From form to possible essence, rather than essence to form.

Perhaps in preparation to create, or wonder what could be.

1 Like

Got this for ego reasons, but the consciousness expansion from it is massive.

How can you resent anything/anybody if they´re just a physical reflection and extension of your own consciousness?

5 Likes

What I specifically like about MotB is that it also repairs your consciousness damaged over time. At times it felt like PU’s Consciousness Repair and Expansion, but also with a dash of kindness, acceptance, and shaping yourself and the world around to be better.

4 Likes