Mahadasha journey

are you on whatsapp? or any instant messaging app?

Hello Bro :)

Im in Jupiter Mahadasha. I dont want to brag but its good :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes?

Now if you are in Jupiter mahadasha. Jupiter will enter aries in April 22. It will conjunct with rahu. Which both shared conflicting energy. This will cause guru chandal yoga. Which means the aspect of Jupiter which is luck will be affected. And so does rahu which is malefic in nature. Now I don’t know where your placement. But it can cause some affect regarding the conjunction with rahu.

1 Like

Well, from what Ive experienced and learnt Rahu is beneficial to me, so Im optimistic about that

1 Like

I understand absolutely nothing :S

1 Like

When I read it I thought they were talking about a game like Pokémon. But it was astrology when I searched.

2 Likes

Mahadasha is a period of each planetary that rules your life. Just to make this very simple.

It’s like the day you were born to the day you were die.

It can be seen throughout the entire period of this planetary. How much you gain from this life. How much wealth you can accumulate.

Each time you enter new dasha you will burn that karma. For each planets has their own time. Like Mars lasts up to 7 years. So you burn those karma of Mars for 7 years. Whether it’s good or bad. You will burn it. That’s the running dasha.

So start from sun to Venus. Each planetary hold its karma and dharma itself. The placement of each planets will shower you with whatever you have and what you will have in this life. It can be seen through this.

So if you’re in ketu mahadasha. For example.

You become ketu. Ketu is detachment. From material world. It represents the outer space. And past. So during this period you will detach mostly from material world. Ketu will make you detach from this things. But it’s depending on what placement you are having in the chart.

So if you have ketu in 7 house. In your birth chart. During your ketu mahadasha. You might detach from all kinds of relationship. Whatever 7 house represents. Then ketu will aspect this thing. You will become spiritual. Instead of pursuing your career. Ect.

Again it’s just general explanation.

Like the comment above. About Jupiter mahadasha.

When a person enter Jupiter mahadasha. The person become Jupiter itself. Jupiter is also represent spirituality. A guru. Expansion. Wealth and luck. Jupiter is benefic in nature. So during this period of Jupiter. You’ll start to earn more. For 18 years.

Even when you have bad placement of Jupiter. You’ll still get the good result. Because the nature of Jupiter in general

3 Likes

Well said bro , thank you

Going through Rahu Mahadasha and Saturn Antardasha right, living the big ooofff moment. 🥲