Mahadasha journey

This for your mahadasha phase journey and sharing what you currently feel. If you don’t know what mahadasha

So what is Mahadasha? It is nothing but a period that is ruled by any of the nine planets, which comes in the life of every individual. Mahadasha is a great period that knocks at the door of your fate and brings great and fruitful results. Both positive and negative aspect. Depending on your placement.

Mine currently on Mars mahadasha Saturn Buhkti :grimacing: lot of stress under this period of time. Patience is extremely needed under Saturn watch oops :sweat_smile:

What phase you currently facing? And what you already experience in day to day life. Because it will affect everything. Depending on your placement

8 Likes

If that calculator is accurate, then I’d be in Jupiter Mahadasha and the Sun Buhkti… I have Saturn to look forward to in the future :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My friend also in Jupiter mahadasha currently. It’s been hard time for her. Now I don’t know how good is your placement. But if you have bad placement with your sun placement. That’s going to be hard hit… Especially dealing with ego. If you have good placement Jupiter will bring lot of prosperity and growth in wealth. In fact you can become flourish here. But if it’s badly placed. It’s crashing everything that make you question your life. You should look up where your sun place on.

1 Like

Ohh, exciting. I’m gonna calculate mine now :running_man:

@anon25711007

What does it mean? :yum:
Then I’m going to have Sun mahadasha 2033-2039
And then moon 2039-2049

It was Ketu 2006-2013
The hardest time in my life
Omg
I just read everything
OMG
I thought my life was solely my manifestation
But everything fits
OH WOW

1 Like

Um moon mahadasha was the hardest time of me back from 2010 to 2020 I lost basically everything I loved in term of relationship with friends and went completely half mentally insane. Glad I’m over it now.

Uh you’re in Venus mahadasha! Venus represent the wife. You could get married during this time if you are not married yet. Especially during Antradasha/buhkti.

Now idk what placement of your rahu is. If it’s a good placement. You will become well during this time. Unexpected wealth also increase. This is also depends on your Venus placement though. Of both Venus and rahu placed in good placement. You’ll earn so much during this time… Lucky! But it can be the opposite. So you need to know which houses they sit

2 Likes

I’m so sorry you had to go through this.

1 Like

Yup probably placed in bad position. Ketu represent the past. And it’s also about spirituality. This also prone to accident related. It’s best to stay low during ketu buhkti or mahadasha. Learning about spirituality or astrology during ketu is best.

1 Like

I do play Navagraha homam once daily. I wouldn’t say it covered all the negative side. It lessened for sure. But this thread is mainly for your experience. Of your past. Present. And future mahadasha.

And story of what impacting you the most.

:thinking:

Venus and Saturn are good friends! It means this period of 3 years. There will be consistent hard work.

Venus Saturn can actually improve lot of relationship. And inviting favorable people in your life. Of course there will be obstacles. But once you work it out your way. Saturn will rewards you

1 Like

@zanderos

https://www.astrosage.com/free/dasha-calculator.asp

To calculate your running dasha

1 Like

Hello there can you suggest about rahu mahadasha?

Hello. That’s depending on your placement. But generally speaking. Rahu mahadasha will bring lot of things.

This is if you have a well placed rahu with no other conjunction in your Lagna chart.

Rahu mahadasha lasts for 18 years. Just like every dashas.

Each planetary has its own timing. Like Mars mahadasha. Last for 7 years!

When you enter rahu mahadasha. You will become rahu itself. You embody rahu. While the antardasha is more of your external factors.

So what is rahu? Rahu is the head of a dragon. It has no body. It eats without being full! If you are well placed with your rahu. My goodness. During rahu mahadasha. You will earn a lot. So much so that you live good. For 18 years!

But remember. Rahu is the planet of illusion. It enhance anything that is bad as well. So watch out for your alcohol consumption. And lot of temptations will show up during this period of dasha.

Now if you have rahu badly placed in your Laguna chart. Its the opposite of good itself.

I won’t go into to much details.

This is general reading. Have a good day!

3 Likes

Rahu is the threat you fear\n

•Rahu is also the prisoner locked in jail\n

•Rahu is a cleaning worker\n

•Steel utensils come under Rahu’s authority.

•All items made of elephant teeth are the form of Rahu.

•Rahu is that friend who condemns you behind your back.

Adopted son is also a gift of Rahu.

• Drugs are Rahu\n

•Rahu is the vaccine of pain\n

• Rahu is the anger of mind that calm even after many years

•Not taken, not taken revenge is also Rahu\n

•Share market decline is Rahu, bounce is ketu.

•Locked house for a long time is Rahu\n

•Bad name lawyer is also Rahu\n

• Adulterated wine is Rahu\n

•Rahu is that money you have no right on or which has not been returned yet nor returned debt is also Rahu, all borrowed items spoiled by Rahu.

•If Rahu is not good in your horoscope then don’t take anything free from anyone because Rahu has a right on every free thing.

•Rahu has no idea when it changes as if you are going to do something tomorrow but when the time comes, your mind changes and you start doing something else, Rahu is in the dilemma. Of any kind of unexpected incident The contender is Rahu. You don’t know what you are going to do or where you are going to in the coming few hours, then of course Rahu has something to do with you. Either Rahu is with Lagnesh or Rahu is in Lagna. If you know you are on the path of lies but you think you are right then this is the only Rahu to give you!

•Rahu creates the tendency to cheat someone if you get caught it is also your Rahu’s fault and this situation will happen repeatedly so stop following Rahu because when he speaks nothing else is heard

•Just like Karna Vampire gives you secrets information in the same way if Rahu is strong in your horoscope then you will know all kinds of secrets by sitting down. If you think everything is secret and something is being hidden from you Or there are too many people talking behind your back, then this is also Rahu’s miracle

•Rahu is the factor of mystery and all the layers of mystery are gifted by Rahu. Rahu is a lie which seems very breathtaking. Rahu is the form of lie which seems to be truth despite being a lie. Rahu at least truth So never have ever been.

•The relations that are tied by the strings of falsehood or the relations that are made for show off are the fake truths of Rahu.

•Rahu teaches a person to lie, to hide things, to change things, to win someone’s trust successfully, no other planet can give other than Rahu

•Rahu is that greed in which a person does not see anything good or bad, he only sees his own selfishness.

• Why do bad people make promotion quickly. Why lies are more spoken and why show off has so much life? Because there is Rahu’s strength behind all these.

• Meat and alcohol consumption, bad addiction, cleverness and cruelty, sudden anger, that evil behind the back, who does this are all the features of Rahu. Not letting the reality come out is the specialty of Rahu.

1 Like

Well thats my point of view and observation:)

And i need help of your and more discussions if you’re okay:)

Yes. All of the negative traits are true but. It also depends on the placement still. Rahu can actually give you immense wealth and health. If it seated alone in certain good position.

It also can help banishing your enemies. For example.

If you have rahu in 6 house. No other conjunction. Let’s say there. Sixth house represent hidden enemies. Diseases. So what this rahu does during mahadasha.

Rahu will help the native to overcome the disease. Heal it. And will crush enemies. Anything that has malefic nature in general. In the six house. Which rahu nature is malefic. But since sixth house good for rahu. It will remove all the negative traits in the six house itself. And will replace the negative part with the opposite of malefic.

So rahu become benefic in here.

But if you have other conjunction with other planet. For example like mercury. Then it’s a different story.

But still. During mahadasha of rahu. If you have conjunction with mercury. Your offspring might behave badly. Rejecting education. Ect but the good thing about this conjunction. In the six house.

You get immense wealth. But your offspring might become naughty. Education wise

In Western world. Rahu is like ( when you sold your soul to the devil)

You get immense wealth. Fame. And money. But you are unhappy! Why? Because you got no soul. In exchange of that worldly things.

Rahu is material planet. It love all the things about this life.

Ketu in other hand is detachment. The opposite of rahu.

They’re connected because it’s in the same entity but seperate both body and the head!

Well i Need your help in that how to empower it and i am suffering from it’

do you have persannlly email or contact on whatsapp?

Yes. It’s in my bio