Random thoughts thread

i was meaning something else but yeah…these rules are very arbitrary

gurus share whatever they want…not everyone that hears them is their student (i guess they got the pass though xD)

people nowadays do mantras and they arent even devotees

gods be playing hide and seek

i agree. but this isnt the case for any religion or even in reality.

if you were raised by wolves you wouldnt have a concept of God…if you did, he would ignore your prayers

i always found this pretty unfair but such is life

all my prayers were always unheard…now i play angelic intercession and im heard and get what i ask for

not everyone can access the fields but it seems the angels couldn’t care less

welp im getting into trouble now…imma be ignored for another period of my life again xD now that i was upgrading and in a positive cycle (according to the mahadasha thing xD).

1 Like

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

so true my exact thinking

1 Like

what is that?

1 Like

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

so true

to even know you have something from above taking care of you is really something else in life.

1 Like

im still angry at them

it is like when people find out about the higher self and accept it (i mean, they blindly believe cause they have no direct experience of it xD), and are angry it decided to send them here xD

i never did magick for this reason too

im like…so i say this in spanish, out of my own intuition and heart…and it does nothing

say the words in Hebrew and suddenly the angels be interested in me :roll_eyes:

guys, you have to do better…go to the people that need you, not the ones that had the privilege of getting knowledge

1 Like

anyways i can just tell that im in a good cycle…it is obvious

plus i found Dream so…everything changed then…took a while at first but it’s looking better and better

1 Like

Venus Start Date: 2003-04-10 20:17:50 End Date: 2023-04-10 16:41:50

Sun Start Date: 2023-04-09 22:41:49 End Date: 2029-04-09 09:37:01

1 Like

this what is is saying

1 Like

Venus Mahadasha Ketu Antardasha

Ketu weakens the goodness of Venus and, in an unpleasant period filled with negative shades of Ketu. The common effects of Venus Dasa – Ketu Bhukti,

Detachment from family due to new friendships with the opposite gender
Infidelity issues and emotion blockage
Obstacles and blocks at the workplace
Huge opposition and enmity from higher authority and peers
Los of job or job change to a low-paying job.
Hatred emotions towards spouse and friends
Increase in unwanted, unplanned expenses
Aimless and irrational wandering in the name of spiritual seeking
Danger from snakes, bad spiritual gurus, and leadership
Health issue spike, headache, clinical depression, and diabetes

lol what? all this because I were born?

2 Likes

And Imogen isnt around now xD

anyway, i think this one is better
https://www.astrosage.com/free/dasha-calculator.asp

1 Like

VENUS Mahadasha Phal (April 16, 2003 - April 16, 2023)

Your VENUS is in Capricorn sign which is a Friendly sign for VENUS . VENUS is lord of 12,5 house and situated in 8th House. VENUS aspects 2nd house and aspected by SATURN . On the darker side, this might well contribute to disputes and love loss with some loved ones. The important thing is not to involve oneself in others problems at this point of time. Your health and financial situation are at risk. You might get involved in a scandal and your reputation may suffer damage. There could be chances of getting money unexpectedly but needless to say expenses will be very high. This period characterizes with danger, so you need to be extra cautios. Travel will not be rewarding, so avoid it.

1 Like

SUN Mahadasha Phal (April 16, 2023 - April 16, 2029)

Your SUN is in Sagittarius sign which is a Friendly sign for SUN . SUN is lord of 3 house and situated in 7th House. SUN aspects 1st house and aspected by MARS , RAHU . This will be a difficult period. Your luck seems against you. Your business associates may create hassles for you. Business trips may not be fruitful. On the domestic front, keep your temper in check from getting into embarrassing situations. Partner’s ill health may cause worries. You too, may suffer sickness and mental tension. You may also have trouble in head, eye, feet and arm.

2 Likes

bro what?

those things sound scary but after those everything sound good

but anyways why all this?

2 Likes

No longer vegan, bro.

2 Likes

That sucks

Planetary/astrology fields?
For the fix.

2 Likes

yeah the other one which was 20 year sucked too

2 Likes

no other than blueprint or plasma

2 Likes

These are some of the best, besides Eternal

2 Likes

da best of da best

the epitomy of epitomation trap nation

that blueprint of love and light and love and plasma and flaunting+flexing plus love

2 Likes

What are these charts?
Where to find them?
I don’t know the hour and minute I was born at/in.

2 Likes