Mahadeva NFT

Inspired by the approach of the Mahadevi project i also loved to have a pure connection in this case with Mahadeva. I then decided to make a design anyway, but guided by my heart I finally chose to delete it and leave everything to Dream & the magnificent Mahadeva himself.

This project was orchestrated by the magnificent Mahadeva in collaboration with Dream! :white_heart:

Mandala + Audio

Have a beautiful Mahashivratri everyone! :crescent_moon:

May the energies transform each one of you in the most magical ways!

52 Likes

Hara Hara Mahadev :om:

14 Likes

om namah shivay

16 Likes

Congratulations :rose:

7 Likes

Congratulations everyone!!

:pray:

10 Likes

Om namah shivay

10 Likes

Congratulations.

Beautiful art on this one. Shiva looking friendly :pray:

6 Likes

The sensation of Chi in my palms have become stronger than before after using this NFT for a few days.

6 Likes

I could think of this

अ॒यं मॆ॒ हस्तॊ॒ भग॑वान॒यं मॆ॒ भग॑वत्तरः ।
अ॒यं मॆ॑ वि॒श्वभॆ॑षजॊ॒ऽयं शि॒वाभि॑मर्शनः ॥ १०.६१.१२ ॥

Ayam Me Hasto Bhagwan Ayam Me Bhagavattara
Ayam Me Viswa Bheshajo Ayam Shivaabhimarshana
~ Rig Veda 10.60.12

rough meaning,

My this hand is the God. My this hand is higher than God!
My this hand holds all the healing. My this hand is the one that touches Shiva!

2 Likes

Pandit Jasraj one of the easiest ways to merge with the divine :white_heart:

5 Likes

Can anyone send me the audio of this NFT please?

2 Likes

An experience. As I had lot of credit card loans buying nfts and fields i decided to sell all my 30 plus nft for 7500 and was not hopeful to sell bulk . User Krishna gave me mahadeva nft freely for help to relieve my tension and very next day after playing audio 3 times a user came foreward and bought all my nfts! All my players and efforts would have helped but i felt it was excecuted by mahadeva swiftly in no time:) now bought mahadeva from Jimmy as permanent owner to get more blessings from Mahadeva🙏

17 Likes

Just got this beauty last night andi believe it was the last copy:)

3 Likes

I’m also permanently attuned to Shiva and can embued his energy with anything or anyone:) I paid $30 on Etsy for that one:)

1 Like

Hara Hara Maha dev…

Got it today!

Too happy to get it , no words :)

I think this is gonna be personal and can’t share much …

6 Likes

I didn’t know audio exists. That was a surprise :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I bought thinking only of mandala. Started meditating on this form even before acquiring it. It’s printed in my mind long back. And the audio …
It’s very high vibrational :om: sounds is amazing, and the effects experiencing pure silence , feeling like Void , ultimate transcendence. OMG it’s blissfullll
Loving it, being showered in Shiva’s presence

19 Likes

Any experience of long term usage of this NFT?

2 Likes

Mahashivratri 2024 :pray::pray::pray:

12 Likes