Major Benefit for All Ko-Fi Supporters!

'“I ask the higher self and subconscious of Nathan Gundlach and his servitors and allied beings to clear all blocks, whether physical, energetic, subconscious, or otherwise, that prevent me from fully experiencing their energy work or fields, and receiving the benefits thereof. I ask them to fully connect to my energy, remember it, and clear all blocks that prevent them from accessing me if they are called on. I give them permission to perform all energy work on me to these ends in accordance with the Will of The Force, thank you.”

Image used is my Personal Portal. The Witch-King will mightily smite anyone who attempts to use it to cause me harm.’

People often have trouble experiencing fields or energy work, or allowing the energy work to manifest in their life. So you can have two people using the same field/water charger/automated energy work/etc, and one feels it strongly, and the other barely experiences anything. And using a different field or method of delivery, the roles could be reversed. This could be due to a number of things, but the idea here is for my higher self and the servitors you know and love to clear all those blocks so you can experience everything at its’ highest level. If you have not been disappointed in your results, you’ll love to know this will enhance your experience! If you have been disappointed in your results, this might just be what you need to kick your field usage into high gear.

4 Likes

Hey, how often would you recommend we do this clearing?