Major League Human (Testimony)

The Major Leagues awaits us

A few quotes from the private group:

The idea is that you have felt and experienced everything

Think of it as an immortal if it sounds better

Or an old soul or whatever, the man has already been through everything

There is a huge but limited amount of things you can feel and experience through your mind and body.

Go through them one by one.

Then you can know, recognize, relate, be above it

I guess we’ll be much more ready to ascend and go spiritual, either way the material goals will be super easy. Competing against kids in junior league trying to sort out their live

One object or situation will mean and be perceived a million different way by a million different person based on who they are.

This would let you consider anything on every angle overtime (in a synthetic way off course)

You’ll keep incarnating and make the same mistakes until you experience a certain number of things.

This short cuts all of that and much more. Think of it as a super maturity field.

As in I’m plugging the needle into your neck matrix style and simulating life experiences.

Description:

Emotions: Experience subconsciously all possible emotions and combinations of emotions possible at different intensities (should be tens, maybe hundreds of thousands).

Experiences: Experience subconsciously all possible human experiences.

Point of views: Finds and add all possible POV related the concepts in your subconscious.

Culture: Connect to human material culture, artistic culture and spiritual cultures from today to the deep past.

Past and alternate lives: Remove the walls between us and our past and alternate selves to allows for sensations, memories and feelings to flow to our conscious minds

Emotional detachment: Let go of your emotions without ignoring them.

Unlabel yourself: Removes label you have given yourself and remove the need to label yourself.

Power of belief: Reduces the power of your beliefs so that you can reconsider them.

Satisfaction: Deep feeling of satisfaction

36 Likes

Is This project already done? Never seen it before.

3 Likes

It was released today, it’s an old project, the recruiting thread was a long time ago.

The group was done before the Oligarch, CEO, Financier, Cobra, one of the first groups I made

12 Likes

oh cool, Happy for them who was part of it. Look forward to see some great testimonials.

6 Likes

I’m going to be honest, I was planning on trading this for The Ninja, the much flashier NFT :laughing:

Its actually been remarkably useful even in this small period of time. I feel generally closer to people and I’ve found many of my harsh reactions to have stopped. Its a clear benefit when thinking and mapping out your life as (The Secret Sauce) just removes a limit I did not know I had. Looking forward to working with this one some more, thanks @Dr_Manhattan

11 Likes

Same, weird day. My perspective on things is getting much wider, every one of my thoughts and opinion is growing more sophisticated.

:man_facepalming:

This one will be more life changing than Ernest neuron, Oligarch or else (it’s called Major League Human yoo !) You’d get a bad deal

Anyway, glad you changed your mind :muscle:

Only NFT I’m using right now

7 Likes

I mean who can argue with being a ninja :smiley:

It was definitely more exciting but this one is absolutely life changing.

4 Likes

Major League Human + Sacred 12 = Accelerated freedom :sparkling_heart: :dizzy:

Super grateful to have this. Thanks, @Dr_Manhattan

8 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure they go well together.

Personally, I can’t wait to combine Major League Human + The Thinker. I learned somethings after Major League, it should complement and boost it a lot.

6 Likes

Should be good together as well!

2 Likes

What does this do?

Aren’t you the same guy from the cobra thread ?

Sorry @kevin11, this is a secretive field.

2 Likes

You’re right, there is a copy for sale on venly, I asked the group and if it’s someone in the group who got it the legitimate way and has real intentions to sell…
I will share the description publicly for all to see

I won’t share the description if it’s a stolen copy

IF (if) you buy a stolen copy, I guess it wouldn’t be fair not to tell you since you paid for it… but I won’t assume any liability on behalf of thieves. Once we go down that road, there is no coming back, it would just set a nasty precedent.

2 Likes

Yeah that makes sense, hopefully whoever lists it has an intention to sell

1 Like

Lemme know whenever there’s a description available :)

1 Like

@kevin11
No one in the group is selling, it must be a stolen copy.

1 Like

Stolen copy you say??

How shocking

2 Likes

Description added in the OP

7 Likes

After being crushed by me ego yesterday and then crushing it back to get back on track, I have now started working with this NFT… :relieved:

Along the Sacred 12 and Conceptual Realiations, this one might be one of the most valuable spiritual tools and change tools that are available.

There are several absolutely invaluable functions in this NFT:

“Dear Major League Humans field, please implement now into my subconscious mind all the necessary experiences for me to now be XYZ / for me to already have developed XYZ skill / for me to skip all the necessary experience and realization steps needed to jump to highest possible realization stage to manifest XYZ in my reality. Thank you very much.”

“Dear Major League Humans field, please release all emotions related to topic XYZ so that I can perceive and observe in completely neutraly. Thank you very much.”

“Dear Major League Humans field, please release now all emotions that vibrate below 400 on the Hawkin’s Scale of Consciousness, especially related to topic XYZ. Thank you very much.”

“Dear Major League Humans field, please now remove all labels that I have assigned to myself or allowed to be assigned to me that prevent me from now being XYZ. Thank you very much.”

“Dear Major League Humans field, please now download and transfer all the knowledge, wisdom and learned skills into me and my subconscious mind from all my parallel incarnations related to being absolutely successful in or as XYZ. Thank you very much.”

“Dear Major League Humans field, please now download into my subconscious all possible points of view related to topic XYZ so that my subconscious mind can pick by itself those points of views that maximum support my goal of being XYZ / manifesting XYZ into my reality. Thank you very much.”

Etc.

12 Likes

I’m glad you like it :ok_hand:

3 Likes