Mandalas [Mobile Wallpapers]

Can you explain it? Have you got any “revealing info about all jews” or you’re just antisemitic? You’re an active user in this forum, you think it’s in accordance with rules?

so all of them work the same as downloaded from IG, right?
And Higher self works the same as the ytb video, right?
And also, Abudance and prosperity mandala works the same at the ytb video?

He is not.

Yes.

I believe that the mandalas have slightly different affects than the ytb videos. Those differences can be found in the various descriptions. Whether those differences are meaningful to you depends on what you’re wanting.

Various descriptions? Where? I didn’t find anything like that.
And btw, how far away from me should I put those mandalas I printed for later use, but now I don’t want to use them? (Mandalas from other creators seemed to work when 30-40cm away at max, but these seem to work even when they’re further away)
Do they grow and evolve the same way like the items with fields on them?
Is it fully safe to have them 24/7?
Counting on the fact that you can have them 24/7, they should be considerably stronger than the ytb versions, right?

Outside of your aura. (This sort of fundamental information is discussed in the Sapien’s Instagram thread.)

Yes.

Yes.

If you say so and if that’s important to you.

1 Like

yes, of course it’s important for me to know, because sometimes, I may need to calculate with it, to have a restricted use for it when for example needing energy for something else, it’s better to know than to not know. For example, about how much time do you think carrying the picture of higher self-connection is equivalent to one listen?

Well, good luck with that, because you have no measurable basis for such “calculations.”

That’s an unanswerable question. I mean, sure, any of us can throw out a number. But we’d just be making sh*t up. There are too many personal factors that none of us are ever going to know for you to go e you even a rough estimate.

2 Likes

As @WellBeing mentioned, there is no mathematical formula to calculate in hour for how long you should wear a mandala to get the effect equivalent to one listen of the audio version. It will depend on your energy system and its development. But the plus point of mandalas is that you can wear them continuously and so you are supposed to get results quickly so to speak. So my suggestion is to try for yourself. You wear the mandala(s) of your preference initially for shorter duration of time or until you feel overwhelmed or tired. That way, gradually you will be able to increase your endurance. Eventually, you will be able to wear them for longer duration. I carry 5/6 Sapien’s mandalas. Fae mandala I wear 24x7. Thor mandala I don’t wear all the time not to get full blown effect lol. Luck sigil and mandala I wear as long as I can. I feel good to keep Fae mandala with me at night. So there is no hard and fast rule. So you can do several permutations and combinations. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

well, you and @fast_manifester are right, no mathematical formula, but I would guess it shouldn’t be so various unless someone got enlightened or got serious blockages, so I think it should be about one range, like it shouldn’t be often that someone gets one thing in a fraction of second while someone different gets after 3 months, you know what I meant, so rather rough estimates, what sort of variability do you think it’s here?
And btw, do you think Sapien plans to make any new ones?
Have you or anyone tried it with ego dissolution and meditating with them?
And I tried to find about that range of influence of the mandalas, but didn’t find it, so how do I find out the size of my aura? How big it usually is? I printed like 14, but planning to use like 3 for now, so I hope that putting them 5m away from me should be enough. (I got a bit overwhelmed even tho they were 1m away from me)
And also, are you sure, it was a good idea to start putting the luck field on the same field again after it fell down once for some seconds? Can’t it be in it like twice? Cuz I feel it being very, maybe unusually, strong and I haven’t boosted it.
And also, do all of them have permanent effects? Like will it increase for example the % of luck in life permanently? And will I get the Thor things pretty much permanently or I will be a “Thor” only when carrying the picture?

Possibly but there’s nothing wrong with the ones we already have. Not to mention they’re free to the public.

The effects last while carrying the mandala. Carrying it often should make the effects show up more easier and stronger for you as you integrate them into your energy system/field.

Thor can be hard to deal with, along with other negative aspects that you definitely don’t want to become a part of your personality lol. Good thing the effects last only while equipped with the mandala lol.

2 Likes

Hey, i just wanna ask a question.
When i in my bed, why i still tingling sensation from the mandala, eventhough it about 4-5 meters from me?
But i read mandala only affect 5feet.
Or maybe my nervous system have some problem lol

You don’t give us a lot of information to answer your question for you.

• Is this a new thing with a new or old mandala?
  • Have you boosted your mandala?
  • Does your tingling continue at a steady state once you remove it?
  • Is your tingling a one-off occurrence? Or has it been continuing for some time? If so, how long has it been continuing for?
  • How long had you been wearing your mandala?
  • Is your tingling influenced by the length of time you’d been wearing/carrying your mandala that day?
  • For how long does your tingling continue?
  • Does your tingling fluctuate or ever subside?
  • What’s your experience when you put you out your mandala further away?
  • When you put your mandala further away inside a container (like a drawer or a box)?
  • When you put your container with your mandala even further away in a different room or closet?

All of those things provide you with important information in answering your question.

Because I like to choose the most empowering answer I can think of, my shoot-from-the-hip answer is because your energy and nervous systems are still processing the mandala energies that you had applied to your systems whilst you were wearing/carrying your mandala.

2 Likes

Guys did you maybe notice if mandala also works even if we have it on screen off on our phone? Does it emit energy in this case?

Yes it does but obviously it engages more with you if you look at if if you are not going to have it printed close to you.

Not like buried in your pics album in the phone lol

Like having is as wallpaper so even for some seconds it connects to you every time you open your phone.

But it keeps growing when off and it keep embracing you over time

1 Like

Thank you Luna for clarifying about the wallpaper I wasn’t sure from this thread if it would work since so many were saying print it and put it behind the phone case… I’d rather use it as wallpaper :star2:

2 Likes

Do the mandalas have to be fully visible(like if I have a wallpaper is it ok for the mandala to be zoomed in?)

1 Like

It’s fine if you can only see part of the image, although it’s ideal (from a field and an aesthetic standpoint) to see as much of the whole mandala as possible.

2 Likes

the page looks “genuine”

what I read on the page:

It says that it is a free audio, and in the description it mentions that they use scalar waves
The question is :
Is it safe to use scalar waves and morphic fields on the same day?
how much time between the morphic fields and this type of frequencies

I’m sure many of us are asking ourselves the same question.

1 Like

3feets interesting range
Several questions come to mind:

after printing the mandalas:

1. If, for example, I have them on the nightstand and my wife sleeps next to me, she will be being influenced by the field; how to avoid this?

2. at some point I want to not be energized / influenced by the field where or how can store the printed mandalas?

3. If I have 4 printed mandalas, how can I store them so that the energies do not collide with each other while they are stored?
    @SammyG @ConkerRyan

2 Likes