Mandalas [Mobile Wallpapers]

He did a good job!

(Reminder to our forum friends: these images will only work for legitimate owners of the VoClarity mandala.)

1 Like

Thank you - I think so!

(Yes, good point. Thank you for reminding me. I’ll post these on the VOC thread for anyone who has bought the audio and wants the mandala on their phone as wallpaper.)

1 Like

Sorry, I knew you and our current friends knew that. My reminder was for future forum friends. I’ll clarify my post.

1 Like

Did u get results while using those mandalas ?

Im new to mandalas, is it activated by just having it as a background screen on your Phone?

Read the Sapien’s Instagram. All your questions will be answered.

Its hard to be in a bad mood with the negative ion mandala and I think its helping me with candida/bacterial problems.

1 Like

I was skeptical of the mandalas, but Ive now tried them for some days, and I definetly feel the difference. Im using the empathic shielding and OMG, other peoples bullshit just dont get too me AT ALL. Its a shield allright.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to make the image suitable for a phone wallpaper? I want to use the mental mandala since it’s probably the best one to use as a phone wallpaper, it doesn’t have to be printed but the image is too big.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll try and see how it goes.

1 Like

Can I do something similar to the ones at the beginning of the thread ? Extend the edges etc. I would like it to look like the inner beauty mandala at the beginning or the productivity

Yes.

1 Like

Which app? I have an IPhone , I tried wallax but I can’t find the extend edges option.

I was able to do it if anyone is interested.

4 Likes

Is there a way to boost the mandalas ? I dont notice the effects as much now as when I just started having them on my Phone.

Does it matter if my Mandalas are a bit small in my Phone background ?

Like this:

2 Likes

no, in that case size doesn’t matter

but it’s different to have it on a physical mandala. The effects stops when your screen is off.

like printed in a little piece of paper, no need to do a whole dogtag for it

Okay. Well i feel like some effects stay with me when I dont look at my Phone also.

Dont know how.

1 Like