Mandela Effect....... What you think

thats how i see it as well…
but i also see all our various timelines wrapped around our main one like copper strands coiled together in a power cord…but even further, i also see each strand has branching out alternate connections…

so the picture i see is a mixture of a snake in the shape of tree roots lol

i see those branched out connections like video games with alternate endings based on the decisions we made…

and our reality, it seems like ithe future didn’t happen yet…

but just like your name, soul star…our souls came from the sun…and the negentropic light trail probably got to its destination in a higher dimesional perspective…

and in our reality, we’re just enoying the process…i try to at least lol

who knows whats really what, but its cool to think of all the various scenarios…and the star exercise and dream’s audio is like a cheat code lol…but we have to be the ones to play thru the game to try to make it work…

i always feared failure and kept avoiding the try out process…i wasted so much time with those worries…i don’t care if i fail anymore…gonna just put myself out there…i don’t care about the result…if i fail, i would still feel better comparing my alternate future self that didn’t even try…

i took my various opportunities for granted before…they don’t always show up…an older head in the neighborhood told me that before, and didn’t listen and i repeated his mistake…

so, the next opportunity that shows up, i’ll choose to accept the blessing

1 Like

IMA DEMO

:grin:

1 Like

how’d the demo go lol