Mandela Effect....... What you think

What you guys think of the Mandela effect? My wife just mentioned she watched he Sinbad movie Shazam when she was younger but I can remember it vaguely aswell seeing promotion for the movie but maybe just maybe there is a confusion with the Shaquille O 'Neil movie Kazaam

Also I always thought Australias capital is Sydney but it is Canberra never even heard of the place.

4 Likes

I remember Shazam with Sinbad.
But I have been through a few different realities, but yes it did exist. (as far as I remember)

23 Likes

Loony Toons and Loony Tunes I remember it as Loony Toonsā€¦ A few years ago my cousins mother now this is a cousin Iā€™m not that close with her mother died she was sick but I didnt attend her funeralā€¦last year at my fathers funeral I saw this cousin again after 16 years and she told me she stays with her mother and one of my aunts confirmed itā€¦I honestly thought her mother passed away when she was still a lil kidā€¦and never told her I thought her mother died.

1 Like

Me too.

Also, Iā€™m not 100% Sure, but I do remember Shaggy having a prominent Adamā€™s apple (and apparently Iā€™m not the only one lol):

Also, Hereā€™s supposed PROOF (caught on camera kind of proof) (IF/assuming itā€™s not fake, obviously lol) of the Mandela Effect:

1 Like

My guess is that itā€™s a magic trick, but I like the idea of old technology as truth revealing method or at least a means of accessing bygone times. Thereā€™s a movie in that idea.

1 Like

Indeed. Most probably is a trick of sorts (maybe even some very skillful editing), otherwise we would have waay more people doing it.

1 Like

I forgot to ask: which movie?

No. Iā€™m saying itā€™s a good hook for a movie.

There are some ā€œrealā€ cases of this. I believe early digital cameras didnā€™t have an IR filter, so they picked up ghosts. Ghost hunters seek out some old camcorders with some night mode for similar reasons. I suspect if you search wide enough, there is some talk analog tech having different results. You see that with some directorsā€”most notably Tarantino and Nolanā€”arguing that film picks up something missing in digital.

Actually, ā€˜They Liveā€™ by John Carpenter is a movie that is pretty close to that Mandela Effect video

1 Like

lol thats weird about sinbadā€¦i dont know how i missed that as a kid being so glued to the tv back thenā€¦i only remember shaq and the kid rapping ā€œwe geniesā€ā€¦same time i had the shaq fu game lol

and i thought sydney was the capital of aus tooā€¦i have fam in sydney lol

i think i do remember it as looney ā€œtunesā€ thoughā€¦because one time during ā€œhighā€ school era i used to smoke weed lol and saw an episode and noticed how every movement was on beatā€¦daffy got beat down to the ā€œtuneā€ of the music on each piano note lolā€¦

the toon spelling i remember is from tiny toonsā€¦

i blame biffā€¦damn almanac thief lolā€¦he should just make like tree and get outa here

1 Like

then you seem to be a member this this timeline ;)

11 Likes

the way you said that is tripping me out lol

reminds me of this timeline jumping tv show i think it was called slidersā€¦they kept timeline jumping trying to find their way back but never didā€¦

and when you say i seem to be a memberā€¦which dimension of you said that? lol

i just pictured other dimensions of yourself
Dream2: but youā€™re not a member of thisā€¦
Dream3: or this because that Sinbad movie did exist

lol when i first seen a Mandela vid saying that movie existed i laughed the moment i seen Sinbad in a genie costume, but people in the comments reacted like yall in this thread saying they remember that movieā€¦tripping me out lol

i have more star exercises to doā€¦trying to find my successful timeline lol

2 Likes

also, it seems like there was a matrix glitch in that message

Dream1: ā€¦member of this timeline
Dream4: no heā€™s part of this timeline

Dream5 hanging with some bald dude with his closed eyed: its not this OR that, its this AND that

Good Luck lolā€¦

The thing is, I think that once we change time-line, we donā€™t (normally) go back, like going from one year to the next, is it normal for someone to go back in the past or live again in the past?

No.

But, the again, I think, Everythingā€™s Possible.

But again, you probably were joking. :thinking::grinning:

1 Like

lol the way i was thinking was that weā€™re probably timeline jumping with each decision we makeā€¦

so i keep connecting with my highest self to guide me in the successful happy path

1 Like

Quite possible.

Well, thatā€™s not a bad thing.

Itā€™s certainly worth the effort (so to speak)/a worthy endeavor.

1 Like

i feel like every path happened alreadyā€¦

and with the star exercise and dreamā€™s audios, it probably helps us to make the correct decisions to try to realize the one we wantā€¦but if we aim and leap somewhere and miss the target destination, sometimes that can be a beautiful mistake that ends up being an even better pathā€¦

that happened quite a few times to meā€¦just trying to repeat the process now lol

1 Like

I think Youā€™re Right.

Well, if we try to imagine/view things from ā€œan outside perspectiveā€ (Gods perspective or anyway, outside time-space), then itā€™s all like a Movie really, the difference being that the movie is constantly changing, constantly adding new possibilities, new past-present-future decisions and events; if we imagine time like a line, I think the best way to imagine it is like a snake or a wave, always moving/waving itā€™s body (past-present-future) - Idk, this is an Analogy that Iā€™ve lately had in my head.

My own opinion is thst itā€™s not worth it, I mean, you from the past or you from now or from the future, itā€™s still YOU, same with different time lines, itā€™s Still You - however, if You think itā€™s Worth it, Nevermind my opinion. :sweat_smile:

I mean, being rich or being poor, being healthy or sick are Quite Different, from our human perspectives, yet, theres a question: Why did Your Higher Self Gave You This Timeline?

Maybe thereā€™s work to do here. :grinning:
(or maybe not lol - You Know Better about Your Life)

Also, we have this problem: if Karma is ones own doing, then arenā€™t the bad time lines also our own doing?

Maybe Your Higher Self Wants You to Learn Some Things ā€œHereā€, in order to generate a Better Future and a Better Timeline by Learning from mistakes and Improving, by mending your poor timelines. (?)

1 Like

Lol, I was caught in ā€œdebate modeā€. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

its true about my own doing that got me in this situationā€¦

and thats exactly what the star exercise and dreamā€™s audios has been helping me realizeā€¦

my lesson to learn is that i kept turning down success in my lifeā€¦there was a certain future of it that i felt i didnā€™t wantā€¦i did that so much in my lifeā€¦numerous occasions people offered me money for random stuff i was creating, but i kept turning them downā€¦

if i could repeat those scenarios again, i would try it out

1 Like

no need for an explainationā€¦i need to own up to my mistakes and change my decision next time opportunity knocksā€¦iā€™ve been turning abundance down away for too long

1 Like