Mandelbrot Symphony (N/A)

Yes

1 Like

My perception of time has sped up 2x…

I think its because ive been working with my chakras, time is going by alot faster…

After buying this i discovered my solar plexus chakra was extra weak and after i worked a week with it, my health has increased.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Not sure if anyone tried this before, this is quite a popular Chakra Test in other spiritual groups, and I personally think this is the most accurate test compared to others.

And here is my results :

cha

My Root, Sacral and Heart are under-active as usual so I purchased ‘The Root Cause’, ‘The Primal Urges’ and ‘Heart Throbbing’ during the Random sale. (Thanks to Mind Settings + Financial Protector + Wealth Generation++, finally I able to afford some of the fields)

So far has been 6 days since listening to ‘The Root Cause’, 3 times a day. I used to feel insecure and panic for no reason, and my anxiety was getting serious since last year. But I noticed I didn’t have the feeling for the last 3 days. Also I have amenia, although I want to exercise everyday but the tiredness always stopped me from that, so sometimes I just exercise once every 2-3 days, or maybe week. I remember the next day I listened to ‘The Root Cause’ for the first time, I felt so energetic and want to exercise so much after woke up! I am not sure why haha.

4 days listening to ‘The Primal Urges’. I seem to have lost control with my emotions after 2 days, the very unhappy memories with certain people that I hate in my life just keep replaying in my head, I feel so angry and keep cursing them LOL. This is quite an important part for me, they affected my life in a bad way and I thought I able to forgive them but seems no, I just hide the emotions and now I am releasing it without feeling bad, shame or guilty. As long as it doesn’t affect my daily life then I will just let it be.

Just purchase ‘Heart Throbbing’ hours ago and listened to it one time, I can feel my heart area is tightening, and a bit of happiness afterwards. I am not the type of person that willing to share my feelings, opinions with others because I am very shy to do so, but after just one listening now I am typing all these lol. You can see the effects.

28 Likes

Perfect… thankyou for sharing. This has inspired me lots!

It appears i am very lacking in the bottom 3…

Its no wonder, i am a bit of a space cadet, always thinking from the spiritual

2 Likes

Every few months for the past years I go for Reiki healing and been Reiki attuned; but ever since a massive life change has occurred to me, each day felt like a downward spiral, energy sapping, reduced to a shell way of living.

Thank heavens for this wonderful symphony, three months of consistent daily use and inner work, it has/is phenomenally changed/ing my inner life then outwardly seen/ing effective ever growing results:

⦿Feeling grounded, unfazed by sudden changes within and around me
⦿Contentment and overall state of good cheer
⦿Effective communicator, thoughts into words flowing more with ease
⦿Strengthening relationships and appreciation of self and others (that heart chakra deep work though)
⦿Seeing more my dreams clearly, enhanced intuition
⦿Amplified sense of awe, open-mindedness
⦿Tapping balanced creative and logical sides
⦿Reduced hunger, fasting game is so on point
⦿Stronger immune system, restful rejuvenating sleep
⦿Watching my thoughts/words more as I easily attract/manifest things
⦿Getting (more) highly energy sensitive

++
⦿Growing detachment to anything/anyone, discernment
⦿Heightened senses
⦿Sense of belonging, focus and presence

Looks like I won’t be seeing my healer as I have it easily at my disposal, with continued action on my side to unearth more blessings. All my gratitude :pray:t4:

26 Likes

Just bought this! Wahooo

So… im wondering, what is working best for people?

Im thinking of putting them in as part of a stack but focussing on one chakra at a time, or maybe two? Looping them for an hour or so most days.

5 Likes

How are you using these friend?

What is your daily playlist with them?

2 Likes

When I was starting, I played some new chakras then the rest are from old chakras.

Vibrational Riser
Root Cause 4x
Primal Urges 4x
Song of the Core 4x
The rest from old chakra series.
Acu Automaton
Grounding

When I got used to their strength, acknowledge some detox, I added the other ones. Until I have all of the Mandelbrot in. Still playing them 4x each daily. I understand we all have different ways and threshold, so this is what worked for me. Experiment with it. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Imdeed it does help.

Thankyou friend!

I think this will compliment my talking therapy will help immensely

2 Likes

Most welcome, and look forward to your review soon :)

2 Likes

Does anyone have a problem buying a single audio? For some reason I cannot add a single track to basket but I can add the whole set.

You can try searching for solo audio, then add to your cart. That’s what I did.

2 Likes

That was so easy lol :joy: thank you!

1 Like

Yeh i wish id thought of that earlier before i bought the whole thing when i only wanted the bottom 4 haha

1 Like

2nd day of using and i already feel a big difference

I just LOVINGLY pulled my wife up about something she had done “wrong”…

She apologised

Doesnt sound big… but even 1 day ago i would be crippled by such a thing

Im looking forward to the future finally!

3 Likes

BL 50 acu point, or the spleen chakra. (Source)

Spiritual, psychological and physiological functions:
:cyclone:The spleen chakra is the entry point for air prana; where it is absorbed, digested and distributed to different chakras and vital organs in entire body.

:cyclone:If the spleen chakra is clean and highly energised, the person will feel strong and healthy.

:cyclone:It is through the spleen chakra that the body is “victorious” over disease causing germs; energises the physical spleen which produces antibodies, affects the quality of blood, and the immune system.

No wonder for me the symphony is feeling “complete”, they’re all equally important but with this it takes them up a notch.
In my experience, the sense of physical energy is palpable thus able to sustain the body; feeling overall healthy, great vitality, as well as not easily getting hungry as an effect.

Thank you, from the bottom of my core :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I have to say, i think this is life changing, I really do…

If i had to say, in my humble opinion, these audios are almost a complete field in their own right, meaning you may only need these and the rest of your dreams, manifesting, intuition etc would all just fall into place

Its amazing… my life feels so balanced after a few days on 4 x a day as part of a stack. Amazing work dream!

19 Likes

Secrets of chakras (some)

2 Likes

Will these fields open chakras? If yes then in how much time chakas are open?