Mandelbrot Symphony (N/A)

Btw guys,

I haven’t listened to this in a bit. Just added it back into my energy stack yesterday.

Boy oh boy,
I mean the workload is ridiculous already, with overtime and I am fully feeling more than ok. And I honestly don’t know where else this energy is coming from but from this.

If you haven’t listened to it in a while, I suggest to get back to it

12 Likes

I am listening to heart throbbing daily for 1 hour for 40 days.how do I know it is fully developed?

1 Like

Which one is the throat chakra?

1 Like
3 Likes

Do the old fields work? I have the Combo versions of them like “Crown and Ajna”.

1 Like

i have been using the song of the core with the assumption it is a solar plexus audio but there is a dedicated audio for that

is it the lower dantien?

2 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

I assume it’s included in being rehomed

4 Likes

Is that the only field (Mandelbrot Symphony) that work directly on all chakras? Not anymore options to buy them separately?

1 Like

Mandelbrot Symphony is not available at the moment (“audios shall be rehomed in gumroad and spring”) and consists of 8 different files, each working on 1 chakra at the time.
I recommend “Plasmafied Near Infrared Chakras” instead, which is also working on minor chakras and meridians, all in 1 file.

3 Likes

This is a set of 8 fields

Then Plasmafied Near Infrared Chakras might be of interest for an all in one

3 Likes

It is not clear when I would need one or the other. When would you need more clearing than expanding?

1 Like

I kept buying Mandelbrot Symphony one field at a time and completely forgot Crown of the Blessed. All the other ones I have. I knew Sapien Shop was closing and thought I was good. Such a foolish mistake :sob:

Well. If you see a tent near Gumroad/Teespring… you know whose it is. Let the waiting begin.

2 Likes

Sometimes you gotta pull out the mandelbrizzy and get busy.

6 Likes

Stop it :rofl:

Been a while since I’ve played these all in one and I’m currently up to Solar Plexus right now.

Synchronicities go crazy :smirk:

2 Likes

Lol synchronicities frfr, your banner reminds me the hum of the universe on dreamseeds, I just gave that like 10 loops.

3 Likes

Not sure if I’ve ever played it so I’ll play it after these.

2 Likes

Removed dead links from OP

2 Likes

I’m listening to heart throbbing and my heart is literally throbbing it hurts I’ve a lot of emotion stuck there I believe

6 Likes