Mandelbrot Symphony

I have some books from Cindy Dale about subtle energy.
In those books she mentions about chakras too
She’s good.

4 Likes

These are very powerful!

The music sounds very similar to Mind & Intellect Tapasya.

Wow! I couldn’t live without music. So good for the soul when it is positive.

10 Likes

Wow, I don’t know if people have mentioned this, but you can listen to a short sample of 30 seconds from these fields so you know what they sound like and whether you like them or not. Really cool feature! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Point of no Return 2.0 haha. This seems very complementary with Point of no Return.

9 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer
how important is the chakra system in day to day life.

Is that a stupid question?

Most day to day people dont even know what a chakra system

5 Likes

have you seen this?

6 Likes

will check it out, now. thank you for the reminder

2 Likes

I’m sure Maoshan can get into more of the specifics, but my personal opinion- the farther along you get on your spiritual path, the less relevant the chakras become. Especially when you start working with the higher bodies and the creation of the Rainbow Body. The chakra system of your multi-dimensional nature become more of a unified field. However, these new fields are next level and I believe everyone on any level of the path or no spiritual path at all can benefit from them.

As far as the everyday person who doesn’t know what the chakra system is, I think many of the chronic physical and mental health problems we see in people have some relation to lack of working with the chakra system. Look at the role each of them play in our biology, psychology, and spirituality then extend the logic to what can happen due to lack of keep them clear, healthy, spinning, etc. The mind, emotions, spirit, energy body, and physical body are all interconnected and therefore all these factors determine our overall health.

22 Likes

I would say what is more important is to do some sort of time-tested spiritual practice. Be it meditation, pranayama, yoga, Qigong, mindfulness, or other contemplative practices including prayer. Each of these approaches the human energy system in a specific way - some as Chakras, some as Dantiens and Meridians, some as energy holds and locks, etc.

Does not matter which as long as you are regular and sincere in your efforts!

Not many people are aware or interested in anything beyond the material world. And that is ok…it is possible to live a fulfilling life that way too (on their own terms)…To each their own!

43 Likes

:100:

9 Likes

Whilst you’re waiting for Sammy’s reply, I’ll just suggest, since a lot of our (experienced!) friends are remarking above how strong these fields are, that you go slow (like a play or two), see what your experience is with them and build from there.

6 Likes

I’d say for normal folks, the functions they are associated with is what matters. Chakras are associated with different areas of life, and they can be balanced or not.

So that’s how it affects normal folks.

You cultivate kindness, compassion, and forgive others, and your heart chakra will be fine.

You become more authentic, and your throat chakra will be fine.

On and on.

Any yoga system would take care of them without mentioning them at all.

Same with all religions.

Just take care of those areas of life and you’re fine.

They are also connected to the endocrine system so yknow…just be healthy endocrine-wise.

Here is an interesting article.

I’d say this is some chakra stuff, without being chakra stuff.

14 Likes

Well said. Cultivating superior thoughts, emotions, actions, and speech are maybe even important to chakra health than consciously working with the chakra. No need to even know they exist.

14 Likes

Went through these once each today and that’s all I feel comfortable with right now. Very strong and I consider myself experienced.

12 Likes

Sandwiching these tracks between a few rounds of Solfeggio and ending with Negentropic Coherence felt really good!

17 Likes

I did play solfeggio after but didn’t think about Coherence. Good idea.

5 Likes

Lately, I am ending all my stacks with Negentropic Coherence (from Mythic) + VoDL (if I have the time)… Loving how it feels…

16 Likes

Panchanga. Every day. Dealing with a dying parent right now and I can’t live without this set in my daily. Slight hyperbole but man, so many great fields lately.

31 Likes

You guys:
These new fields are so powerful, take it easy

Also you guys:
You know what we could do though also

:rofl: love you guys. My fellow ethernauts

11 Likes

Sorry my friend, sending you some love and good will :pray:

20 Likes