Mandelbrot Symphony

Is it 7 songs for 130?And 20 per song?

1 Like

Yup…

6 Likes

Love it. so much.

2 Likes

I’m a musician and I don’t listen to music anymore except when compelled to learn for any band I’m in. I can’t tell you how many times I say to band members, oh that’s a cool new song only to be told it came out a decade ago. Doing fields, whole tones, solfeggios and subliminals for so long that I rarely have the desire to listen to actual music.

15 Likes

I totally get you! The last time I heard some music was when @This_Boy_Here sent me a link to a YT song haha…

I think I should probably listen to some music every now and then lol

7 Likes

I tried the corona and root chakras and felt flowing energy in those places but this is strong.
I think I haven’t played many chakras field consistenly.
I think I have a lot of problems with my Chakras.
I will take care with these amazing fields.

4 Likes

This article can help undestand chakras and determine which ones treat or give priority

8 Likes

Thanks.

To be honest, I did not read Forbes articles (maybe rarely) and I find it interesting that nowadays it tackles the chakras too.

Again, I’m not much of a reader.

1 Like

Been looking forward to new chakras thanks Captain :pray: @Captain_Nemo

I just listened to the trial version, it has a very Chinese flavor, great :wink:

8 Likes

Over time, if the chakra keeps rotating at an unusually fast pace, it eventually breaks down and slows to a depleted rotation, even appearing as not rotating,” says Aktekin.

He makes lot of claims which do not seem true. Stuff like one Chakra takes energy from another, etc. Seems a little too far fetched.

Yeah, Forbes is a not a source to learn about Chakras lol

24 Likes

Yes probably, but it supposedly they interviewed “experts”
I added the articles more for the the review of each chakra than the general analysis.

1 Like

They are so strong and that’s only from listening to the snippets :flushed:
Eye of 3 is super strong.
Excited to gets these soon and it’s great to have them all separately also :raised_hands:t3:

11 Likes

Dang, just now realized you can preview the audio lol Thanks Seamie!

16 Likes

Better read on enlightenedstates about chakras not some trash forbes.

8 Likes

Have fun :partying_face: Beautifully strong and Beautiful music, what more could we ask for :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes
14 Likes

Reading from Forbes is like taking a shit on the floor.

9 Likes

Still I found some interesting parts even though there are a lot of wierd and non-sense mentions.

1 Like

Here is this 1056 page book on chakras if anyone is interested. I admit I never finished it. What I did read of it tells me it’s a solid resource.

11 Likes

Benoit got this while he was working at IBM researching signals but the equation was given long before by a mathematican who died very young. He wondered what would be the shape if a variable is squared and a constant is added and the sum added back and repeated. As always, in science credit goes to the famous and who have patrons.

4 Likes