Manhattan 8K RES

Haha, before the fields I used to spend 1 or 2 hundred euros on nootropics regularly.
I’m glad we can get the actual chemicals for free, in a fast and direct way.

Lion Mane is expensive, doesn’t taste really good and is somewhat effective. Superhuman genius twice and you’re swimming in actual NGF. No need to mess around with Choline boosters, straight and free acetylcholine, you can fry your brain with on demand.

Also waking up and having to mix these added a lot of complexity and took a lot of time every morning. Did I mention it tasted like :poop: ?

Same for TDCS devices, very primitive.

13 Likes

I thought that Lions Mane might go good with this field for the extra nutrient push. The Lions Mane I take comes in small packets and I just put it in my tea. No mess and it’s pretty cheap too.

I use it with Manhattan Method and I’ve improved so we’ll see what happens when I get this one hopefully soon.

3 Likes

I’m not saying it doesn’t work, but superhuman genius twice would give a much bigger boost with more actual NGF (which the lion man is supposed to provide) without the inconvenience.

I didn’t check the price of lion mane’s in the last 5-6 years, yeah, must have dropped as they scaled.

5 Likes

Hmm. I never knew that. I’ll definitely add it back to my stack then.

2 Likes

Can anyone Explain Like I’m 5 what this field does, what makes it different from other brain fields?

1 Like

The name, the artwork and everything in the field. That’s pretty much everything.
You said 5.

Maybe you should wait for reviews before deciding if you’re interested or go with free and/or cheaper brain fields.
Before heading to google, you can start by reading this post, maybe the whole thread

6 Likes

ChatGPT:

Okay! So imagine you have a big puzzle in your head, and some of the pieces are called lipids. They help to protect your brain and make it work better. Then, we add some special helpers to make more of these lipids and also make some brain enzymes that give you an extra boost to think and learn. And we added a special helper called ENPP6 to make your brain even better. It’s like giving your brain some special vitamins to make it stronger and smarter! And if you eat food with special healthy oils called Omega3s, it will make everything even better!

This sentence means that something is causing an increase in the production of different types of lipids in the cells of the brain called neurons. These lipids serve as building blocks and help in many important functions and processes in the cells.

The second part of this creation refers to a process that helps create brain enzymes. The process is called RNA translation and it helps keep making these enzymes over and over again. These enzymes give the brain a boost and make it work better than normal. This helps with cognitive functions like thinking, learning, and memory.

This means that there is a specific type of enzyme called ENPP6 included in this creation. Enzymes are like helpers in the body that assist in chemical reactions. In this case, ENPP6 is included because it helps with the production of something called white matter in the brain, which is important for brain function.

Omega-3 fatty acids are a type of healthy oil that can be found in certain foods, such as fish and some plants. Consuming Omega-3s regularly has been shown to have various health benefits, including benefits for brain health. In this case, it is mentioned that consuming Omega-3s can enhance the effects of the fields created by this creation. This means that if someone were to take this creation and also consume Omega-3s, the benefits to their brain function might be even greater. However, it is not mandatory to consume Omega-3s for the creation to work.

all of this was generated via ChatGPT.

21 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

Explain like im 5 is an internet slang term for im dumb (a 5 year old) explain it to me in those terms - not name 5 things - just clarifying

1 Like

Did I cite 5 things ?
Hmm

But, I got the slang

1 Like

Perfect response, thanks. Thats freaky that ChatGPT can do that

2 Likes

Once I finish my mental health healing stack I will fully incorporate a brain stack. The FOMO is killing me but delay gratification, delay gratification, delay gratification :weary:

2 Likes

Sorry my bad then

1 Like

It’s fine,
Zen and Chatgpt save the day

5 Likes

What’s the best roadmap after you wrap up listening to The Manhattan Method:
this or The Advantageous Brain Plan?

1 Like

I’d say they are complementary.
Anyone is fine, there’s no specific order

@Fender_Cad
Use whatever criteria you prefer, order of release, price, the choice is yours

2 Likes

I had planned the purchase of The Advantageous Brain Plan, but when this came out I had doubts.
Many thanks

1 Like

Next description will be made by ChatGPT, all brain release from now on

Might just replace what I wrote with Zen’s

7 Likes

It can it’s a good tool you can use, since you got a better idea of what you’ll want to communicate.

2 Likes

I use it a bunch to research brain fields actually, since the Advantageous Brain Plan.

It takes some double checking and experience to know if the info is a right fit.

It’s not ready for brain wiring, but it’s awesome for genes and enzymes.
It’s not always 100% right, but most of the time it’s right on it and very efficient. I’m surprised I never used it for the description.

For Advantageous Brain Plan, it gave me lists of 50 genes over and over, I selected 1-2, and continued with slightly more specific requests for another list of 50 genes.

I must have reviewed hundreds, maybe not a thousand, but all that very quickly. A little more time to double check the ones I had selected on another website. Done.

14 Likes