Manhattan's Mathematical Madness

BTW, any book recommendations on conceptual thinking? Been trying to find a solid one.

1 Like

No, but there was a good tuto made by Dreamweaver on the enlightened states website. I haven’t been on that site for a very long time, not sure if it’s still there. It’s more something that you practice and experience.

Speaking of books and conceptual thinking, still waiting for Dream to release his book. Those little paragraph he gave me to read opened so many doors, thinking paths, answers and questions. It’s been months of waiting.

From the little I read I know it will answer a lot of questions people here have. He is the one making the brain fields and all that magic, he knows better than anyone. So I hope he didn’t stop writing it.

10 Likes

I just can’t fathom that it is possible to store that much information in one brain. How many hundreds if not thousands of fields has he made, how much spiritual ideologies does he know, languages he may speak, it’s like… I want to at least get a 160 IQ within the next 2-3 years, (even tho iq is kinda bs you get the premise.) But guys like him, he probably surpassed most if not all of the geniuses we speak about. It’s crazy to even think about. I was listening to Ojas thinking how tf can somebody create semen retention energy, he’s literally a genius.

2 Likes

That’s like 1/30,000 people
There are quite a few of them on billions of people, knowing the bell curve and how little deviation there is naturally in the general population and the mainstream ways of getting smart being « walking 15 minutes », « reading books for 30 min a day » . With the tools to increase your real information processing abilities consistently, you should smash that rapidly.

Won’t make you a god though and most endeavors are carried out by organizations and team work. So, to be that Tony Stark you have to be smarter than entire organizations, companies, universities, countries.

9 Likes

Dude the motivation gets bigger and bigger. I thought I would slowly lose interest in the forum but… I just gain more motivation and I read more. It’s funny how it works.

Luckily for me, I’m an extrovert. Would love to have 3 businesses with some of the guys in this forum and a 4th one that I own to myself. Success is imminent for us, we will all win, together.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Well, he is too modest to give a number, but I counted enough to assume he knows most of them.

11 Likes

@AkiraTheWild i see you :smirk:

2 Likes

This guy hypes me up

I feel like competing

withot knowing it

i just feel it

3 Likes

W literally how I’m feeling after looping brain key for 2 hours today.

2 Likes

Hm, John von Neumann showed his capacity since childhood. But I know other examples, like not so famous but a really great mathematician who only started studying at anything beyond school level past his early 20s due to WWII.

Study mathematics for abstract thinking :slightly_smiling_face: - focus on moving to postgraduate level algebra and geometry.

4 Likes

Dude, once we reach maybe 160-180 IQ, and then we loop CC for a few months. It’s game over.

@Psimindset did a reading for me that already agreed with all of my goals. Should be a master of many trades, which has been my goal for about 8 months, to be a master of many trades.

1 Like

Haha, that’s why I like you guys being hyped.
I have the goal to achieve but knowing that you guys are coming to become the brain guys of the future gives me a little stamina boost.

5 Likes

Yeah, I almost want to switch majors. Just for the extra stimulation. I may dual major actually, might get an extra bachelors just for fun.

Fucking tommy out there

all my bros

2 Likes

3 Likes

You’re gonna make me cry fam. Me and Goggins relate in a lot of ways, I’m just toned down like 30 notches lmao.

1 Like

Don’t get too obsessed, Paul Erdos made enormous amount of work and contribution to science, but was known for living on almost nothing but litres of coffee, cigarettes and amphetamines. He made up to age of 83 with such a lifestyle though, allegedly stopping amphetamines for max 1 month only once.

2 Likes

So in the latest Avatar, it’s 8K res and Brain Key. Can manage both for hours. However ABP hits very hard still 30mins max - can’t concentrate.

2 Likes

@Jojo you’re motivating me even more bro, now it’s place for the fcking grind man

3 Likes