Manhattan's Mathematical Madness

Congratulations, you’ve joined a rare and elite club.

Keep going on that Mathematical Madness, practice some new equations and material and come back next month.

4 Likes

Sure, will do 🫡

Still I think MMM will not drive my interest in algebra so high to study French so I can read Grothendieck original papers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

On ne sait jamais :slight_smile:

1 Like

5.2 meters, 3.5 meters, 1.8 meters, 0.5 meters - handshake.

2 Likes

OMG wow!!!

1 Like

Ramanujan Specifically Told that his Family Deity cum Patron Goddess Came in His Dreams and Told Him All the Formulae which he reproduced Verbatim in our 3D-Reality…Ramanujam saw or Perceived numbers and Formulae as a Kaleidoscopic Pattern of Live Evolving Fractals and Colors as opposed to Plain Characters which is how Most of Us People perceive numbers today.

Yes, this what I mean. Ramanujan had such great level of both intellectual and spiritual development.

I’m not arguing, just one doesn’t have to follow exactly same ways, Grothendieck conceptualized differently, his body of work surpasses several lifetimes of good scientists easily. He was named “Einstein of Mathematics” for a reason.

like Harry Potter

8 Likes

No offense bro, but True knowledge comes from the Infinite Akasha, Which holds all Galaxies and Universes within it. That’s why Indian Seers and Maha-Rishiis never “Claimed” to have Discovered New Knowledge, infact they Thanked the Corresponding Deity for Revealing to the 3-D Reality that which is already present in the Akasha in the Unmanifested Form through their own physical vessel.

1 Like

Well, that is just a perspective for me, as you might understand not one I’m going to internalize myself :) So nothing to discuss here further as my axiomatic is plain different.

1 Like

Well ofcourse, there is no one size fits all approach. Everything is ultimately just an experience in this Waking Dream that we all are a part of.

2 Likes

18-20 hours of this everyday until calculus becomes as easy as tying my shoes

10 Likes

what is your stack now and please let us know the hours too. great progress @Josh

I put this field on hold for weeks and then decided to focus on it for the day.

Words cannot describe how much consciousness I achieved within the day. The amount of focus, self control, clarity, etc.

First it was about “becoming more normal” within the context of prefrontal cortex size, but now it’s about becoming very, very far beyond the norm.

Also, some of the mathematical abilities I’ve achieved are hilarious. Something you don’t realize unless you truly focus on the speed at which numbers are calculated.

16 Likes

Awesome. Did you spam all day by itself? Or other fields in there too?

3 Likes

Understanding on a much deeper level how every field helps with conceptual thinking and conceptual thinking helps with every field.

Pattern Recognition, Conceptual Thinking, Information Processing.

Every geometrical pattern you learn can assist your view of reality at the root through conceptual thinking.

6 Likes

There are repeating patterns that permeate reality, but they aren’t immediately obvious as they are hidden under a diverse amount of expression.

What mathematics does is capture the essence of these patterns more precisely by presenting them in a context where expression is removed, preserving only the barebones structure.

It then becomes more obvious how certain structures apply to many different things regardless of their expression.

For instance, think about how a graph in graph theory could represent wires of a circuit, a computer network, a network of roads etc.

This is how maths helps you think conceptually.
It’s about noticing isomorphisms.

9 Likes

Based on the description

10 Likes

Been doing maths, no one told me maths was this fun. Lol

It’s fun when ur learning and not just confused. Lol

8 Likes