Manhattan's Mathematical Madness

First Rater. Lets take over.

2 Likes

Iā€™d say 60% has been changed, the most basic part has been kept the upper layers have been greatly updated with stuff I learned since then.

8 Likes

Wow Awesome Manhattan flow of Exhilarating Madness, back to back Goodies.Pairing this with Programmer NFT will Go Lengths!!

3 Likes

Ty for asking ill still play alchemical revision of genius like.

1 Like

Youā€™re gonna make me cry :(. This is so beautiful. (In the most manly way possible)

2 Likes

Lol my prefrontal cortex is aching sooo you know what that means.

Like I always say ,ā€œYoung and radical, methods are mathematicalā€ @anon3411921.

6 Likes

Damnnn bro. First I bought manly manā€¦then muscle roar. Now it might be this?? Crazy work :tada:

1 Like

I didnā€™t re-do what was done in Manhattan Method

It was a legit question bro

4 Likes

Thanks for the answer Dr, appreciate your help !

2 Likes

Thank you for this field :grin: Going to purchase it as soon as I can.

@Dr_Manhattan how good at mathematics will this make me be compared to average person or a math genius? Will I be able to breeze through college level math classes with this field?

4 Likes

You should

6 Likes

Nice.

Is the description you posted also the draft sent to dream? Or was it a more complicated draft with what areas and circuits that the field should wire and what specific connections it should build etc that you sent to dream?

1 Like

Itā€™ just s a ChatGPT marketing advert, I started by writing subfields for it to understand.

:point_up_2:

Though Dream figures out the rest once I reached the end of my knowledge, I just need to pass the message to him

5 Likes

Finally have the ticket to go there.

1 Like

does this also affect programming abilities

1 Like

To @lawliet and I, the brain growth work in this is far superior than the old BGE. Maybe there are some newly added benefits?

@Jojo

Because itā€™s not brain growth work, itā€™s just the frontal lobe and corpus callosum areas that have been added (which is what brain growth work was made of) and thatā€™s the base for 80% of the rest of the field.

5 Likes

Ahhh, I feel a sharpness in my frontal lobe. I looped it so many times that my typing is slower and my reading comprehension is slower lol. Time for some grounding. Thanks for the input.

Also, thatā€™s great to hear. I love how you continuously improve your fields. Would hate to have gotten the 3 years old field when your brain has probably added 80 IQ points since then. :rofl: Iā€™m sure youā€™ve got us covered. Thanks again for taking the time to hear us out before making the field. Itā€™s exactly what we need, surprised there are not more people interested though, everyone thinks of math in the most simplistic way and itā€™s a little sad. This field would help them in everyday life but people think itā€™s just for when you sit down and do multiplication.

2 Likes

Iā€™m learning from Dream and he is the one improving his creations.

Iā€™m the assistant.

You should credit him in your post instead of me.
Itā€™s not modesty, itā€™s just the truth.

10 Likes