Manhattan's Mathematical Madness

After looping Conceptual Conglomerate for hours for multiple days. I feel like I can see through this field. I feel like this is a top 3 brain field after CC and MM. Others may disagree, but nah, it’s just too versatile. Getting to the end of this field will make you better at reading like Speed Reading, Process Information better like Cyber Brain, have better pattern recognition and problem solving like wholistic thinking, and have more analytical skills and working memory like Manhattan Method, etc. I’m not saying it will replace these fields, I’m just saying that this is kind of similar to PoNR in how it does the job of multiple fields indirectly without 100% replacing them. This is just my take, but I think this is a top 3 brain field like I stated before, and I’m standing on that.

Not to mention Dream and Philip have gotten more intelligent and knowledgeable since they’ve released the other fields, so it just makes me think that this field is super OP.

Looping it right now of course. I just can’t wait until I’m 60 hours in lol. Then I can tell you guys about all the results I’ve gotten. I feel my whole frontal lobe being massaged lmao.

17 Likes

12 Likes

@Jojo what are you doing the other 19 hours left ?

6 Likes

Gym (I almost posted results in Manly Man thread.) Working, reading, starting an online business, and going into nature. Just got back from a nice walk at the beach for an hour.

Soon though, once my frontal lobe and dopamine levels are completely optimized, I will have to go back to my 5 am business mode schedule.

5 Likes

Can’t go wrong with this.
Though doing things doesn’t prevent you from using brain fields.

Guys like @Matt1 are really grinding hard (I think you both started at around the same time).

One of you will get that title

PS: I know many more are on that ultimate brain path, but most you have been here for longer than them.

5 Likes

Bro don’t give me competition. Now I have to lap him :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Hopefully when I go to phase 2 and start using more drops of memory, I will be able to multi task better lmao. When I use brain fields, it kind of stumps my productivity in a sense.

4 Likes

It’s exciting and it gives us a show

I watch a couple of unofficial « rivalries », I’m curious to see which one will go the hardest.

The gang of brainiacs is getting bigger and bigger

6 Likes

LOL, I have a masterplan right now. I think Matt has had a few more months ahead of me since I read a post in feb about Manhattan Method, but at the same time, the amount of knowledge that I’m obtaining… Idk if the time even matters much.

1 Like

Facts, we need a group chat with like 12 solid grinders. Would be crazy to see what we come up with.

6 Likes

He started hard too, some of you are possessed

1 Like

I don’t think we can take the title of possession until we get that 7-8 hours of sleep with brain key like you bro. That is next level. I just barely started looping brain key for over an hour LOL. Probably could do more by now but, I don’t even know what I’m capable of.

1 Like

I used to take headache medication, I also used to lash out in public and act crazy. I couldn’t sleep, I was sleepy 24/7 and it used to be uncomfortable, almost painful and I was in a bad mood.

That was before Plasma Brain with its automated grounding and autism and brain regeneration.

There wasn’t as many training wheels and blueprint.

But it’s all temporary, sometime you just need to double down to break through the limitations and you will adapt and grow callousness lol

Then your body will become more robust
You already have the antidote, the failsafes, the guidance

8 Likes

Bro If i play to many brain fields, i got to sleep twice a day. I need to up my game before i get a job. Because once i get a job. Theirs no way i can carry on listening to brain fields.

3 Likes

Just gave me motivation. Another 3 hours of looping tonight. That will make 7 hours today. @SoulStar33 this is what I mean bro, my little 5-6 hours is nothing.

But it will soon turn to 12. Then 14. Then… yeah.

2 Likes

Yeah, it makes you sleepy once you stop, but sleeping comfortably with superhuman genius on loop for 8 hours took some adjusting

After that 1 acetylcholine, 2 superhuman genius: loop all night

4 Likes

Or you can get a job that allows you to listen, like me. Both of my last 2 jobs allowed me to listen to fields. But once I get this business started, nobody will tell me to turn off my fields.

2 Likes

I meant because i would want to sleep on the job, still got years left of school. Lol so am in the clear

2 Likes

I have to get wholistic thinking, cyber brain, ABP and BG, then within 6 months I will be crazy.

2 Likes

Ah, I feel that bro, for me, I am one of those people who can force themselves to stay awake. Idk how but even since a kid I could pull allnighters. Prolly just ADHD.

1 Like