Manifestating someone to stay away?

Hey guys, do you think that I can manifest someone to stay away from me ?

Im planning a trip with my sister and my little brother (we are very close), my other older sister (that I absolutely despise) decided to join us. I don’t get along with her and I don’t even understand why she wants to come with us as we always end up fighting.

Do you guys think I can do something about it ? I’m aware that playing with people’s free will is wrong but I just can’t stand her, I just want her to stay away from me. I thought ; maybe if I can use the laws of attraction to manifest someone, maybe I can also use it to keep someone away ? :thinking:

I was looking forward to finally spend time with the people in my family that I actually like you know ? And now she’s just forcing herself in that trip. My siblings do get along with her (to an extent) so they don’t really complain about her coming along.

Any advices ?

2 Likes

So to avoid fighting with her

Play vibration riser around both of you
Plasma flower if you have it too

I don’t think you can prevent her from coming as it is a matter of free will

4 Likes

I think these two could be a good start.

Perhaps even supported by a Lepidus item. (u can find Lepidus sigil in the forum)

4 Likes

Sapien does not have a field specifically for that, the above recommendations are fine, the best option would be to use fields to avoid conflicts (fields to raise the vibration). I also recommend the field that protects you from jealousy.

4 Likes

The Game of Life and How to Play It by Florence Scovel Shinn

I think you can find something of use and pertinence here.

2 Likes