Manifestation and fields

Lol but what will you use the Power though?

I went for BoL first since it transforms you inside out to your original perfect DNA,

where as power will make you a strong manifester/ Jedi like doing years of Chi kong for years.

This could be dangerous if someone isnt purified inside out as you will be manifesting things quickly even negative thoughts if you are not careful and dwell in them.

If you are already practicing energy work like astral projection, healing etc then Power would make those skills amplified dramatically.
But just like Master Franz Bardon teaches…equalibirum of mind soul and body must be mastered first.

5 Likes

Where are you getting this from?

These fields grow organically with your personal growth, theres no danger about them at all, Captain would never create something caressly for any one to access just like that, the only problem that can happen is getting overwhelmed with excess of energy when ppl abuse the loops of them.

But from there to say what you say. It is not true.

Yes this field can bring incredibly big power to the listener IF you know and are ready for it, in not then nothing would hapen you would just gradually learn it as you grow. Thats it.

10 Likes

Yeah I used power today before a healing session.

The blueprint of powe has elements of negentropy and flower of Life added which I think make it quite safe Vs just adding more pure power (which would be dangerous yes)

10 Likes

Exsctly. It unfolds harmoniously

7 Likes

Its coming from basic 101 LOA knowledge. What you think you atract. Power will make your thoughts manifest super fast, im just saying to work inside first so you will manifest more positive things. Its step 1 in any occult books. I know dream since 2004 on old Dale and xm sites, this common knowledge doesnt really have anything to do with him tho… Power is neutral, if someone wants to cast hex or curse with power no where is the audio ganna stop them.

2 Likes

Yeah yeah

But thats the beauty of his creations, we are protected from the basic most common downfalls that could happened, like what you mentioned.

As you said, nothing to do with Captain what is typical out there

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Doubtfully. Every audio has its own purpose. If someone has deep depression, anxiety, mental health issues…this audio doesnt change…they can still manifest negative thoughts because thats LOA. If they want to dwell on negativity it can manifest if the emotion and thought is strong enough, Power doesnt necessarily protect from that. they will still need to do inner works. Its why i recommend BoL first then power

This is not his 1st creation to empower one to manifest, theres sooo many members in this forum for instance suffering of depression, negative thoughts of all forms i have yet to read a review about those being amplified and manifested,not here not on the channels themselves this would be floaded with posts about it believe that.

This post is not to discuss that tho you can create one if youd like to talk further about it, i believe is a good topic and better to be clear on how Captains fields work.

@uial :grin: me again bugging you to maybe move this to a general discussion thread?

8 Likes

Thanks, @anon46520955! :pray:

Moved discussion to a new topic.

1 Like