Manly Man Or Muscle Roar?

I’m interested in buying Manly Man or Muscle Roar audios, however which one should I go with for overall muscle development and better gains, i’m a slim ectomorph body-type also. Will I need both overall to develop myself or is one of these audios just enough ?

Muscle Roar would be better if you can go up to prolonged daily use. But it depends on the diet as well. Both can be replaced to a significant extent by other stuff. If you goals are more bodily related than MR as well.

1 Like

thanks, is manly man good for muscle gains too ? I’m trying to figure out how best these fields are supposed to be used

This is review from Dr Manhattan - The Muscle Roar - #97 by Dr_Manhattan

Some random thoughts you may consider - The Manly Man by Manhattan - #626 by igem

1 Like

cheers, i read both before but still undecided if just one is enough, its more like its recommended both of these audios are needed

If your goal is lean gain add Muscles Hungry for Fat anyway, they are same tier and available for free with excellent reviews. Safe to loop gauging what others said.

I am talking about Sapien Medicine audio - New Release: ( LEGENDARY ITEM : Zenified Gains that keep giving! 💪) Muscles Hungry for Fat (featuring Vakkuum)

2 Likes

Let me know what you end up doing.

I’ve been underweight and skinny my whole life. Manly man helped a ton while I was going to the gym everyday and eating a ton.

Now I don’t have access to a gym as much and just bought muscle roar yesterday. Looping both and eating a ton now lol