Marketplace Discussion

sometimes I dont have to pay any VAT.

1 Like

Does ES only accept paypal? I am having issues with paypal from my country.

No, PayPal is the credit card processor for ES. At checkout, you can select “Checkout as Guest” and enter your credit card number without having a PayPal account.

1 Like

I have the same problem, after proceed to checkout there’s only the option to proceed through Paypal. Maybe direct credit card payment is blocked for some countries?

That’s a possibility, although in the past, people haven’t looked carefully at their screen.

On my cart, on the Checkout Details page, it has the following message:

Pay via PayPal; you can pay with your credit or debit card if you don’t have a PayPal account.

directly above the “Proceed to Checkout” button, along with the logos for the major credit card companies. What does it say on your screen? (Screen shots are helpful to us, to help you troubleshoot.)

When I click on that “Proceed to Checkout” button, yes, it does take me to a Log in to PayPal screen, but PayPal is the credit card processor that the ES shop uses. If you want to use your card and not PayPal, click on the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button, fill in the details and you’re good to go.

If you’re not seeing this screen (or what I’ve described), first thing to try is to get off your phone (if you’re using your phone) and try a proper computer. The next thing would be to clear the cache of your browser. You may have to also exit and restart your browser for it to correctly clear your cookies.

If this still doesn’t help you, please share screen shots of what you are seeing. It would also help us if you would care to share what country you’re trying to purchase from.

2 Likes

Hi yeah I was doing it on my phone, I just tried on a PC and it’s the same, there’s no option to pay with debit card.
I think its the countries blockage, the same happened when I tried to buy an NFT from the sapienshop, the payment just didnt go through, but I was able to easily pay for another NFT on the soundweave site.
I remember a post from the Captain that explained there’s “blacklisted” countries due to the amount of chargebacks and my country is there. Leaving the link if it’s helpful to someone.

Guess Ill have to borrow someone elses credit card, I can’t apply to get one cause i’m freelance.

Thank you for your help Wellbeing :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can try using a VPN. That might help.

Another option could be a virtual credit card. There are some services online which do this for you without you applying for a new card.

1 Like

@anon83804375 did you ever get the Claircognizance and Enhanced Intuition field? Curious to hear yours and other’s experiences with it.

@anon32464289 did you try this one?

I do, but I need to get back to it.

I could feel it super strongly but I used it only over 3 days, then I felt I should focus on other fields at the time being.

I don’t find a thread btw?

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me! :pray: I’m contemplating getting this one but didn’t see a thread on this either. Its an expensive field so wanted to see some testimonials on it first. Just @anon83804375 speaking about it here.

2 Likes

I think these fields are still new, so I am still trying to figure out how to fit them into my stacks without contradicting any of my other Sapien fields (so far, they all beautifully compliment them) - which works better for what (say for physical healing) eventually, we should, as a group, be able to arrive at stacks:

• Fields that enhance the whole field experience (Subconscious Limits, Integration Tool)
  • Fields that probably most folks need due to the times we live in (say Consciousness Repair)
  • Fields for Physical and Emotional healing (Arcturian Chamber, Higher Self Healing, Fire Therapy)
  • Spiritual/Cleansing fields (Journey Series, probably Dimensions of Truth, Cord Cutting, etc.)
  • Psychic Fields (there are quite a few of them)
  • Abundance Fields (Abundance Buff, Financial fields)
  • Astrology & Crystal Fields that aid all of the above categories
  • Beauty Fields (Aesthetic University, may be even Max Human, Physical Buff)
10 Likes

Journey Pts 2 & 3 sounds like it could fit here, too.

5 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Yeah, that’s a good idea. I’ve been adding PU fields to my sapien stacks. My morning stacks are looking like this for now:

Kinetic quasi
Naga shield
Enigma of black jing
BoL
Consciousness Repair
Psychic Repair
PNOR
and more….
Ending with Ultimate Integration Tool and Grounding

6 Likes

I just ordered 2 products from Marketplace.Don’t see a download link anywhere.How do you get the product? Just get a PayPal receipt.Don’t see no linky mane!

No wait! I got. I hit return to merchant button. Both showed up. Needs to be added to e-mail receipt in my opinion.

1 Like

If you sometimes don’t see the links show up on screen after ordering just go to My Account, click on Orders, then click on View for the order number you want to see. It will show download links for all your past orders.

1 Like

My Account on ES site? I dont see that tab.

1 Like

Ok.Just checked spam.Found download e-mail.Too many edibles this week!

Checking spam is usually the solution to many ordering issues. Good for you!

1 Like