Marketplace Discussion

General Discussion for the EnlightenedStates marketplace. You may post individual products as threads or even have a thread for a vendor store in here too.

21 Likes

How are these vendors vetted?

how can one trust if the actual owners in here aren’t explaining what they do / methods they use?

22 Likes

I think, there should be more explicit disclaimers that these products are not made from dream and that they have not been tested so the user is responsible for his or herself when buying and trying these products…

(Or if Sammy’s down and has time) maybe the vendors can pay Sammy a service fee for his time to test and validate the products, if Sammy approves the safety there can be a thing that says “Sammy inspected, approved safe” or something like that haha

And if it’s inspected and not approved, it won’t find itself on the market any more

Yeah man, there should be more informational requirements for each vendor. What exactly their products are and how they’re made would be good information to help the customer make educated decisions rather than leaps of faith.

But these are just my 2 cents lol

13 Likes

Can I really trust them
Can they proove themselves with their works somehow
Can they proove themselves they are close to Sapien Medicine but in good way not with bad spells or so

2 Likes

Obviously, we are third-party vendors and responsible for our own products. I imagine if there were anything truly bad their sixth sense would pop up and be likely to keep it out.

If you’re not sure, read the description, read the reviews, do a tarot reading and see if the field will be good for you.

Creators like me were going to sell somewhere anyway, this way Sapien gets commission instead of Gumroad or Patreon and we all get cross-sell ability.

Needless to say, @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG have official permission to use any of my uploaded fields, so they can test them and they will work just like they would for a buyer.

But overall I think a general hands-off approach is better (though if, in their spare time… yeah right… they wanted to review some of the stuff from the Master’s perspective, that might not be a bad thing). They can’t be held responsible for all the intents or personal effects of other people’s products, and they don’t want to have the appearance of trying. Example: they get Presence of Metatron. They LOVE it. You get Presence of Metatron. You play it, and then abuse your children. A month later, you are living in a hotel on house arrest and complaining that Metatron (or me, or Sapien) “ruined your life”. Metatron is the Archangel of Karma and Protector of Children, so this is really not far-fetched at all, and shockingly close to several real-life events for me.

3 Likes

I also just think there are good vibes surrounding the site. Sapien is using his own fields and much of that bleeds over (Financial Protector comes to mind).

4 Likes

@SammyG Do you want to just move over the posts in Classifieds instead of creating new copies here?

2 Likes

Haven’t had the chance the test the products as of yet. That’s gonna be a tricky part to it honestly and I’d prefer not to do that with every single productg that comes through… That’s an absurd amount of work… Although I know that would help people out. I’m still testing everything out on the technical side. Still got some kinks to work out.

And I am getting an intuition that people are buying some products thinking it comes from us as well. So I got to make it more clear that it’s from other vendors.

So that’s why I mention it’s in beta phase. Still in a testing place.

11 Likes

yeah let me know which ones and I’ll do that

2 Likes

We’ll get to that place soon enough. Cause yes, I want the marketplace to be safe and suitable for all. This can be quite risky if I hold a ‘anything goes’ kind of place. Not what I had intended.

7 Likes

If I was new. I would of went to the website because I had good results on YouTube. Then see stuff like “get rich boyfriend” and left because I would of thought it was a scam.

1 Like

You scared the heck out of me. Went running back to the store to see if something like that was being sold lol.

10 Likes

My bad

I did see something like that but realised it was a different subliminal store.

And got it mistaken with the grow tall subliminal on the store.

Lol sorry

1 Like

I would be OK with that. Maybe some girls want to use a subliminal to get a rich guy. Maybe it opens their minds to new worlds, and teaches them new lessons. As long as they’re up-front, it’s a selfish purpose but doesn’t have to have negative connotations. Each of us has our role to play.

2 Likes

Lol it’s no issue friend!

2 Likes

To be honest, I also thought that all products sold on Enlightened States were created by Sapien, for example the new Maximum Human from Psychic University. The images also looked like something Sapien would design and use and I only noticed it because some people here pointed that out.

Maybe it would be enough to put a disclaimer on the top of the page so everyone knows that not all products are made by Sapien and those that are have a special section / are marked a certain way.

Talking about safety, there are two sides of this, imo:
There are products with bad intents, meaning to intentionally hurt people.
Those products are almost always easy to be spotted by psychics and energy readers.
For example, you could set the store up so that the products would have to be energetically checked to be approved before they are sold. That way you wouldn´t have to use all of them, a simple check would be enough.

Then there are products that may unintentionally create harm for certain people, like @SorcerySupreme pointed out. All that can be done in that situation is putting up a disclaimer so people are warned, but I don´t think there is much more one can do. Luckily, we can still always revise and undo any effects we don´t want, so maybe it would be a good idea to either create and include a file that does that or link to a resource that helps with that.

Just my thoughts

5 Likes

I mean, that’s not harm. That’s protecting children for the greater good, which is exactly what angels are for. Similar results might come from the Angelic Intercessory audios or Justice for All. But I think a lot of people could perceive it as harm, and I can imagine some version of this happening with a lot of fields (whether energized, subliminal, or morphic).

But better not to have Sapien held accountable for any of that, one way or the other.

I do think the listings already say Marketplace on them and have the information for the 3rd party seller. So reading the listings is on the buyer. But obviously we want people to know what they’re buying. Short version if it says Marketplace it’s not officially Sapien (for all we know the ones mentioned above could be Sam, or Mao, or any of the Inner Circle™). So for those reading, if it says Marketplace, do additional research.

3 Likes

Just to clarify, that was a comment about manifesting in general.
Meaning, sometimes when you manifest something, things seemingly go into the opposite direction, for example someone wants to manifest a pay raise and then gets fired all of a sudden, but they would then get a new job where they get their desired salary.
But if they don´t follow through and stop after getting fired, they will think that the field or audio in general that they used worked against them

5 Likes

Has anyone tried the energetic pendulum and other fields from psychic university? I’m especially interested in claircognizance and the book absorber.
I thought it’s Captain’s, but now that I saw its from another vendor - I am hesitant to purchase the fields because I’m unfamiliar with the creator and haven’t tried theis fields before. I don’t know whether they would be as effective.

I tried the energetic pendulum and it works great, but I use it with a little bit of a twist. I have instructed my servitors to work with the pendulum to give me better responses. For example, if the energetic pendulum is giving me the answer yes, then my servitor will scratch the palm of my left hand and vice versa. The greater the yes the more intense the scratch is. The reason for all of this is because I have a tough time feeling the joy for the yes answers, which is due to a personal issue not the pendulum itself.

7 Likes