Marketplace Discussion

I also tried the Astrological Intelligence Buff. As other people have noted, sensations were strong in the beginning, but they have leveled out now. I feel somewhat smarter, but I haven’t listened to it for that long to give the best review. There’s some other threads on here dedicated to some of Psychic University’s products that have insightful testimonials. Please be sure to check them out.

8 Likes

Nice, thank you Mikey. My intuition is strongly pulling me towards purchasing the fields from this creator, but I had some doubt in my mind still.
Your reply solidified my decision. Will be buying.
:heart:

5 Likes

I now have 11 fields from psychic University. I am OBSESSED. I wish I knew how to leave a feedback on the website, they are just 11/10. Their work makes me SO JOYFUL, I really can’t express myself in words. I LOVE THEM

12 Likes

Wow! That’s so cool!
Can you please share about your experience with any of the following below?
Thank you!

The Best Version of You
Astrological Intelligence Buff
Consciousness Repair and Expansion
Maximum Human
Fire Therapy and Healing

Hi :)
Sorry, but I don’t have either of those. Although looking forward to buy. But once I have them and I feel like there has been something drastic and worth a report happening - I will share it here right away :white_heart:

1 Like

Do you guys think I could print psychic university’s elemental cleanser and have it as a poster at home and wear it in a dog tag?

Hvave u noticed anything new?

I have not. I’ll provide an update if I do.

1 Like

Thank u

The Elemental Cleanser is from copycat not Psychic University.

3 Likes

I don’t know no copycats.
I double checked and it’s not from psychic university but from another vendor from the same place.

1 Like

Copycat as in goes by that name here on this forum. The creator is a forum member.

10 Likes

Ah, I see.

2 Likes

Yes lol by @Copycat.
Sorry for the confusion :joy:

7 Likes

Haha that’s all good :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

IRL people are aware of my hyperactive mind and they find this part of me rly fun and entertaining.
However, when tired or stomach full, I become drowsy and basically, dumb.

Finished workout today, came home, ate and started playing Modafinil audio by PU.

My mental capacities expanded so much that I was able to easily feel the social dynamics and know precise time to speak. When I was alone with this girl, I talked and then kept speeding up like I wasnt tired or drowsy at all.

I have used Modafinils in the past but I will need to test this when I am in closer to optimal state, then study and see how it goes. Semax audio by Captain is nice boost and all, but it never felt targwted in a way that clicks for me as much as Modafinil does(the substance, too early to say for audio)

2 Likes

Have you tried GABA field for the same goals? I’m curious because, I think it’s the closest to a “Modafinil” effect and I wonder if it would also click with you?

@mikey Really? I tested the pendulum and didn’t get any responses. I asked a question which I know would have given a Yes answer and I got nothing. Tried with a few other questions and still nothing. Did you do something beforehand to prepare or attune to it?

Would be good to know from the creator of this item (Psychic University) on how it’s supposed to work and if there are no responses coming then how to fine tune.

I used that one in order to numb myself to sleep, but stopped eventually cuz I felt it is treating a symptom not root cause.
No way I could function normally after using Gaba audio, but that is just me.

2 Likes

Hello @Starlight. I’m sorry the pendulum isn’t working for you. I’m sure you’ll connect with it soon.

I have a tough time feeling my emotions, but I was still able to feel the joy aspect slightly. Thus, I felt it would be better to try and get physical responses from the pendulum. I asked my servitors to basically translate the energetical responses that the pendulum was sending to physical responses like a scratch. I definitely felt the pendulum working after that.

@anon32464289 may be able to help you get into contact with the creator.

3 Likes