Energetic Pendulum - Psychic University

This is an energetic replication of the classic divination tool, the pendulum.

Ask a question to the image and receive a jolt of joy for a ‘Yes’, and nothing for a ‘No’. The jolt gets stronger as the ‘Yes’ get stronger.

The answer comes from the same place you would get the answer in a physical pendulum. Divination technicalities and rules apply normally.

Since the jolt is more noticeable than nothing happening, it might be a good idea to ask some questions in the negative form.

-2.9 MB image-

11 Likes

@Starlight I was about to reply in the other thread, but felt to create one for the field, so we can perhaps help each others and have a clean thread for it.

6 Likes

We are synchro as I bought it last week.

I got stimulation in the heart as soon as I used it for the first time, then nothing except a feeling of being charged by the field and taken to a slightly different state of consciousness.

Then I used the Ultimate Integration Tool on it and had a lot of work in the heart, then received the message I needed to do some deep work on my heart and on my emotions.

Also some aspects around “calibrating” I need to release, such as expectations.

Been working hard on this for the last days, and I’m planning to try again this weekend.

He has been replying to us through Patreon

I’ll actually send a PM to him now, see if he has some tips.

How everyone else is experiencing that field?

5 Likes

Thanks, @anon32464289 ! Let us know what he says and shares tips. It would be good to know how to use it

4 Likes

Nice

1 Like

@anon32464289 hey… Did this creator ever get back to you?

1 Like

He just replied over night @Starlight

This coincides with my experience.

I haven’t been able to practice it those past days, but I tried it yesterday for a very important decision and I got a massive YES.

Then it stopped working again.

I’ll keep exploring once I have more space.

In the meantime, I feel the right way to go on my end is to keep releasing and freeing the heart.

7 Likes