Thoughts about Psychic University's fields?

Same effective like classic sapien fields?
Please write some experiences!

3 Likes

There are several threads where people have shared their experiences. These will get you started:

Astrological Psychic Buff
Astrological Physical Buff
Astrological Intelligence Buff
The Best Version of You
Energetic Pendulum

5 Likes

You can start testing with the fields in his Patreon first or some fields he’s offering for free on the enlightenment page. From my experiences, overall, his fields are quite effective but the energy, the approach, and the mechanism are somewhat different from Sapien fields. Maybe it’s better for you to test it yourself. For me, his fields are good complimentary to Sapien’s, although there may be some small conflicts on the way, due to different approaches.

5 Likes

Please move this thread to the Marketplace category. Thanks!

3 Likes

:+1: (Thanks!)

3 Likes

I’m a member of his patreon.
I don’t get to compare him to Sapien Medicine.
Sapien Medicine is Sapien Medicine.
Psychic University is Psychic University.
All I want to say is that I love his work.
Zero regrets.

13 Likes

What’s he got in his Patreon?

Self-love, wakefulness drug effects, multitasking, skin, crystals, jawline, cheekbones, air conditioner, Chiron healing, some tarot archetypes, ultimate vision, things for negativity, for cognitive biases, overcoming love-related astrology-caused problems…

10 Likes

I can see a few there that could benefit me. My job requires a lot of multitasking but I’m really only good at hyper focused one thing at a time. Chiron’s handed my ass to me for a good chunk of my life… so… interested in that. Love problems though? No never heard of anything like that. Sounds like a patreon worth checking out, maybe even sticking with. Thanks for giving a peek.

8 Likes