The Best Version of You - Psychic University

This field connects you directly to your absolute best version in all timelines, according to your higherself, and guides your subconscious to lock on it and change your reality gradually until you reach that point.

The field will work on all your virtues to help you align with the best version of you faster. There is also healing and development of challenging birth chart configurations, as well as development of the celestial bodies themselves.

All of these processes tends to be smooth and gradual, respecting the lessons you need to experience at your current state, and in the states in between.

A fantastic field to make sure you’re always on your best path, in a flow of synchronicity where everything happens in the best way for you (even if it’s not that clear in the short term)

-5:10 min audio-

37 Likes

Interesting….I’ll test drive.

11 Likes

I wrote this in a DM because someone reached out to ask me, but it probably deserves to be here as well, as it may help others:

“ So far, so good. The thing is, it will probably take months to understand whether this is making changes, and because we all listen to or use several audios/mandalas, how can we best determine which item is causing the positive change? I listened to it twice before an important meeting with key senior management yesterday, where I had to present a topic that would be bad news to them. I feel that I spoke very well, and was able to anticipate their concerns and address them. I feel like the audio helped me perform at my best, but it was not the only thing I listened to yesterday. So….what worked?

I listened to it again this morning and it’s been a good morning so far. Still early.”

27 Likes

Audio or mandala?

Audio

1 Like

Yes, this creator has only released Audios to this point.

1 Like

Time Bubble?

Pendulum is mandala too

Have you or anyone tried this one?

1 Like

No but i will probably get it for work so o can speed up the time :)

4 Likes

You deleted Boris but yes I am combining.

2 Likes

Yeah right after posting I realized how strong this is kicking in. It was just subtle on the first day, since I did not really meditate with it.

I’ll leave a review in a couple of days, but so far this is very cool.

I’ve been very authentic for the last few days, and it’s installing a lot of purity and joy in service to others in my beingness. Really nice experience :)

14 Likes

Really good field in terms of pushing towards goals. It hits really strong if used through meditation.

8 Likes

Needed more time after all, as after 3 days things have become, well, brutal.

I do feel this is a combo of fields, but once the purity & authenticity aspect settled in, I felt completely unaligned with my present reality & beingness, up until I burnt out at work (been on the verge for some months already, and hopefully I was working remotely).

With help from friends I love (including my boss), we leveled up through it, and since, effects from this field have been nothing but beautiful.

After 10 days of consistent use, I experience reality from a completely different beingness, yet I’m actually more and more myself.

It’s like those aspects of me that I cherish the most are becoming my baseline, while I discover new ones and expand into it at a very fast pace. And my outer reality naturally follows.

I’m experiencing much more synchronicities, which has been quite fun and some times quite surreal. And my overall mindset has completely shifted, which makes life and manifestations much easier.

Besides work related stuff, one of those manifestations I believe is PU dropping “Go with the Flow” on Patreon a few days ago, which works perfectly with it.

I’ve started to integrate deeply what actually is the Flow and I’m aligning more consistently with it.
Hard to describe with words, but this is making life so much easier & natural, it’s drastically cut down overthinking, improved my presence and enjoyment in the present moment.

Really really recommending those fields friends.

34 Likes

Could you be more specific or give an example of synchronicities? Thank you.

I often forgot about those within seconds.

But the most obvious have been direct guidance from ads, contents I’m following or even people doing their stuff.

6 Likes

Out of respect for Sammy, I don’t want to create a thread for Go with the Flow (Patreon release), but if you’re a subscriber I really recommend you to have a go.

The unfolding with this one is very impressive for me.

As human beings we rejoice in the flow state, where our peak productivity & creativity happens.
With this field, my time in it has increased tremendously, even for simple tasks such as cooking or cleaning up.

I feel a clearer pull into the task “I need to do now”, and things that would be “boring” or annoying just happen.

Also, I have done a lot of work with NFTs today, and I experienced much more effectiveness by feeling/knowing which ones to work with, and which ones not are not fit to my path right now.

17 Likes

Thank you for explaining. I was wondering where the sudden change is coming from. Now I know.

4 Likes

This works… is working. I changed my toothpaste (my gums are much better now, not so red as before) and now I am changing my diet according to my “biotype” following the Brazilian diet system known as “biotipologia”… I am feeling much better now

9 Likes

Honest, non-sh*t-stirring question here (and I’m not sure which thread to put this in :laughing: ): have we figured out which of our forum friends is Psychic University? I’ve been curious.

5 Likes