Astrological Intelligence Buff - Psychic University

Astrological Intelligence Buff – Gumroad

Intelligence is also something that can be heavily determined by your birth chart. But here things aren’t as simple, as intelligence is a fine balance of a myraid of factors, and this means not only every sign is relevant on the equation, but also the relationship of them with the main celestial bodies and astrological points.

However, this doesn’t change the fact there are 500 birth charts which are the most gifted ones in terms of intelligence and cognitive power, and here I install the total sum of all of them in your current template in a very elegant and technical way.

This means you will eventually be walking around with a baseline intelligence that isn’t even possible to be born with. It’s up to you to explore it and discover your true potential.

Start very slow on this. Even though it has safety mechanisms and respects your brain structure on the whole process, using this too much can be overwhelming.

Have not bought it yet. But I will in the future. Sounds highly interesting. :grinning:

21 Likes

Thanks for posting, I was actually about to create the thread :grinning:

I saw this release this morning and due to my experience with Astro Psychic Buff this was an instabuy.

This day was memorable, I rarely or never experienced such a shift with a field.
Everything has been flowing all day and this day at work was the easiest I ever experienced.

A profound shift in my understanding of things, in my interaction with people, in conceptual realizations, and the overall structure of my thoughts.

I had though a similar peak experience with Astrological Psychic Buff, then effect reduced gradually once it integrated (like re-ajustements from HS, as those high level of intuition were actually very un-managed at first).

Not the reason why I removed my review on Enlightened State btw (some people asked in DM), but rather because it was showing my full name, wtf :laughing:
(Awaiting for Sammy to fix it, so I can leave a new one)

I’m super looking forward to experience how it evolves :pray:

29 Likes

God tier

1 Like

Have u used this?

Am intrested in this. What have u experinced with this?

Short review:

I bought this field two days ago. I could copy Borisju’s review. :slight_smile:
Over the last two days, my understanding of concepts and information has been through the roof.
Even my thinking process changed so I can more or less analyze most concepts and situations automatically within seconds.
I don’t know what this field is fully capable of, but I have a feeling that the coming weeks will be weeks of wonder. :+1:

23 Likes

Astro Psychic Buff is natal chart, astrology, mapped to psychic abilities.
Astrological Intelligence Buff is natal chart, astrology, mapped to intelligence.

This is how I understood these fields work.

Suppose I am using the first field & the Planets influence me to be my best psychic self.
Then I use the second field while under the influence of the first field, how will the planets affect my intelligence? Will the two fields clash or will I have the best of both?

5 Likes

Can the audios be shared with family?

1 Like

Ask him on his patreon. He has some good fields there.

1 Like

Good question, please update on here if you get the answer

1 Like

Sure, I will.
But i am not able to pay patreon membership either by paypal or my bank cards.

Yes, you can!

10 Likes

Thank you

Any further updates/experiences?

4 Likes

Owners, can you already feel an improvement in IQ etc.?

1 Like

Yes.

The peak experience integrated, and after 24h I had no more access to this epic genius level as expected.

Though I’d assess that since the use I am 30-50% more intelligent.

Which is pretty huge.

14 Likes

Wow! During the process, did you feel any physiological changes (such as increased blood flow, brain stimulation, diff’ perception etc.)?

2 Likes

Hey but what do you mean by intelligent? In which areas?

That’s a cool question :grin:

That’s a very curious field, it hits differently that any other.

Most fields hit my crown and third eye, or I can feel the connections changing in the brain.

Here after one listen it’s like it works directly on your consciousness, a shift happened and you feel different, you access a different flow.

Then this:

Less profound as day one, which felt like limitless, but again still a pretty huge upgrade.

I’ve also understood how important the Conceptual Realization field from Dream is, and it is now in my daily stack again.

14 Likes

All rounded, my logic improved significantly, my understanding of things, the way my thought pattern is structured, as well as my emotional intelligence.

Very light effect on adhd though, my executive functioning still sucks when out of homeostasis or when things are defined to me as “boring” :rofl:

6 Likes

Do you know (have asked him) how long it takes to integrate all for this or the psychic one? After 2-3 days, I don’t feel much anymore, stop listening?

2 Likes