Marketplace Discussion

Lol it’s no issue friend!

2 Likes

To be honest, I also thought that all products sold on Enlightened States were created by Sapien, for example the new Maximum Human from Psychic University. The images also looked like something Sapien would design and use and I only noticed it because some people here pointed that out.

Maybe it would be enough to put a disclaimer on the top of the page so everyone knows that not all products are made by Sapien and those that are have a special section / are marked a certain way.

Talking about safety, there are two sides of this, imo:
There are products with bad intents, meaning to intentionally hurt people.
Those products are almost always easy to be spotted by psychics and energy readers.
For example, you could set the store up so that the products would have to be energetically checked to be approved before they are sold. That way you wouldn´t have to use all of them, a simple check would be enough.

Then there are products that may unintentionally create harm for certain people, like @SorcerySupreme pointed out. All that can be done in that situation is putting up a disclaimer so people are warned, but I don´t think there is much more one can do. Luckily, we can still always revise and undo any effects we don´t want, so maybe it would be a good idea to either create and include a file that does that or link to a resource that helps with that.

Just my thoughts

5 Likes

I mean, that’s not harm. That’s protecting children for the greater good, which is exactly what angels are for. Similar results might come from the Angelic Intercessory audios or Justice for All. But I think a lot of people could perceive it as harm, and I can imagine some version of this happening with a lot of fields (whether energized, subliminal, or morphic).

But better not to have Sapien held accountable for any of that, one way or the other.

I do think the listings already say Marketplace on them and have the information for the 3rd party seller. So reading the listings is on the buyer. But obviously we want people to know what they’re buying. Short version if it says Marketplace it’s not officially Sapien (for all we know the ones mentioned above could be Sam, or Mao, or any of the Inner Circle™). So for those reading, if it says Marketplace, do additional research.

3 Likes

Just to clarify, that was a comment about manifesting in general.
Meaning, sometimes when you manifest something, things seemingly go into the opposite direction, for example someone wants to manifest a pay raise and then gets fired all of a sudden, but they would then get a new job where they get their desired salary.
But if they don´t follow through and stop after getting fired, they will think that the field or audio in general that they used worked against them

5 Likes

Has anyone tried the energetic pendulum and other fields from psychic university? I’m especially interested in claircognizance and the book absorber.
I thought it’s Captain’s, but now that I saw its from another vendor - I am hesitant to purchase the fields because I’m unfamiliar with the creator and haven’t tried theis fields before. I don’t know whether they would be as effective.

I tried the energetic pendulum and it works great, but I use it with a little bit of a twist. I have instructed my servitors to work with the pendulum to give me better responses. For example, if the energetic pendulum is giving me the answer yes, then my servitor will scratch the palm of my left hand and vice versa. The greater the yes the more intense the scratch is. The reason for all of this is because I have a tough time feeling the joy for the yes answers, which is due to a personal issue not the pendulum itself.

7 Likes

I also tried the Astrological Intelligence Buff. As other people have noted, sensations were strong in the beginning, but they have leveled out now. I feel somewhat smarter, but I haven’t listened to it for that long to give the best review. There’s some other threads on here dedicated to some of Psychic University’s products that have insightful testimonials. Please be sure to check them out.

8 Likes

Nice, thank you Mikey. My intuition is strongly pulling me towards purchasing the fields from this creator, but I had some doubt in my mind still.
Your reply solidified my decision. Will be buying.
:heart:

5 Likes

I now have 11 fields from psychic University. I am OBSESSED. I wish I knew how to leave a feedback on the website, they are just 11/10. Their work makes me SO JOYFUL, I really can’t express myself in words. I LOVE THEM

12 Likes

Wow! That’s so cool!
Can you please share about your experience with any of the following below?
Thank you!

The Best Version of You
Astrological Intelligence Buff
Consciousness Repair and Expansion
Maximum Human
Fire Therapy and Healing

Hi :)
Sorry, but I don’t have either of those. Although looking forward to buy. But once I have them and I feel like there has been something drastic and worth a report happening - I will share it here right away :white_heart:

1 Like

Do you guys think I could print psychic university’s elemental cleanser and have it as a poster at home and wear it in a dog tag?

Hvave u noticed anything new?

I have not. I’ll provide an update if I do.

1 Like

Thank u

The Elemental Cleanser is from copycat not Psychic University.

3 Likes

I don’t know no copycats.
I double checked and it’s not from psychic university but from another vendor from the same place.

1 Like

Copycat as in goes by that name here on this forum. The creator is a forum member.

10 Likes

Ah, I see.

2 Likes

Yes lol by @Copycat.
Sorry for the confusion :joy:

7 Likes