The Ultimate Integration Tool - Psychic University

I bought this a few days ago. I tend to listen to the audio at the end of each playlist, which ends up being about 3 x a day.

It actually works incredibly well. Results from the playlists are definitely amplified, and it doesn’t seem to have a negative impact on my energy levels which is good.

I also tested it out by looking at the mandala whilst listening to Sapien s microcurrent facial, and the results were pretty wow.

I’m going to enjoy experimenting with this over the next few weeks that’s for sure, looking forward to seeing how this helps with my NFTs!

22 Likes

Awesome update!! Please report your NFT experience. Gracias!

4 Likes

I will :grinning:

4 Likes

This is a very interesting field.

I’ve always had a bit of difficulty with getting hair fields to work, so I had the idea of pairing this image with the Lion’s Mane to see if I could break through whatever layers are causing my issues.

I had a few other other things stacked in, since I wasn’t sure if I wanted to go without them just yet. And, I think, for the first time I’ve felt some overload. I’ve had something like 12-16 NFTs on for long periods of time and never felt like it was too much. But, adding this one in makes for a very noticeable feeling.

I’ve stripped down the stack of NFTs I have been carrying, but I’m thinking of dropping the daily worn fields to just the Lion’s Mane and some shielding ones. —Doing that, and then adding the Integration tool on alternating days until the effects are where I’d hope they’ll be.

–It can definitely pack a punch and when worn for long periods of time, it seems like it can definitely help some healing fields carve out trouble areas. At this point, I definitely wouldn’t go for more than a full day at a time, though.

18 Likes

Wow! I’m behind the times.Have’nt been to ES site in months.Thought it just links to Gumroad and all the new stuff goes to the other sites.Did’nt know there was a marketplace. This is a real morphic field? By who? What about the other creators there?

1 Like

You might enjoy reading these threads:

3 Likes

Great. Thanks again.You are very helpful.Like Uial was.

6 Likes

What a nice compliment, thank you!

9 Likes

Just wondering, has anyone tried this integration with wealth audio or job searching audio? Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, i am interested in this one, but I already use succesfully 11th power. How does this integration tool compare to the 11th power of Quadible Integrity as a booster? Really curious, because i love getting results fast! 11th power is unfortunately not available for purchase for use offline, which is a limition in how I prefer to use the fields. Many thanks for your updates and reviews!

2 Likes

You’ll get very individualized answers on that. I’ve never really liked Quadible’s work. I like PUs energy. Others may feel different.

6 Likes

• Naga Shield
  • Subconscious Limits Dissolver
  • Audio 1
  • Audio 2

• Audio 4
  • The Ultimate Integration Tool
  • Subconscious Limits Dissolver
21 Likes

Using Limits Dissolver after Integration Tool?

3 Likes

Yep, that’s what the screenshot says.

Coud you put here a link , please? “Field from PU”

2 Likes

Does anyone know how long Ultra Suggestibility stays active?

2 Likes

Hey, Orion!
group snoopy welcome

4 Likes

Hey Orion, welcome to the forum.
PU is the acronym for Psychic University, the creator behind this field.

@marauder could you put the disclaimer for that thread that it is not a field from Dream?

You would need to ask him directly through Patreon, but I would assume only during listen out of safety measure, and perhaps longer if you keep the state.

4 Likes

Can Remove Unconscious Clutter be replaced by Limits Dissolver?

1 Like

I have no experience with PU’s Limit Dissolver, so I can’t answer that for you.

1 Like