The Ultimate Integration Tool - Psychic University

until you wait for an official suggestion:

you can play the music in your background and hold the mandala in your left hand while visualizing Dragon and Asura in a screen/photo/mind’s eye. (also while wearing the Asura , Dragon near your left heart)

4 Likes

thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

Oh I feel my heart beating alright, think this is doing something. It’s like an adrenaline rush through my system

7 Likes

same the middle of my chest was felt like somthing was poking it very hard, my second listen.

What a beautiful field to pair with the NFTs

10 Likes

I have to say though, I think I played the audio a few too many times and now have runny nose which might be an unintended effect from it lol

5 Likes

How r u now?

3 Likes

Runny nose is gone but playing it safe so only played the audio a couple of times today

1 Like

This is how I’ve been primarily using the Ultimate Integration tool since I’ve acquired it, and this has been a beautiful journey so far.

I’ve integrated many aspect of how a relationship with Deities should actually be: respect, gratitude, attention, putting into practice the gifts/manifestations you get from them, etc.

Like any relationship with a human being should be after all.

Since the Ultimate integration, I can perceive their energy much clearer, I have much more inspirations and I know the source of it, and I’m feeling a bond that I did not feel before.

They feel more real and they are slowly starting to be a part of my reality.

My favorite by far has been Aphrodite, she has helped me tremendously with fixing & upgrading some relationships in my close circle. The Love I feel from the connection is something very new to me, and I have been embodying much more Love than I used to only a week ago.

A blessing :pray::heart:

29 Likes

Nice and inspiring! If you can please share about your experience with fields and NFTs? Aiming to get it soon.

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate the time & effort you make to give us the details

1 Like

Thanks for the sweet words man.

While I see many people leaving the forum because they are “unhappy about the general vibe”, I feel this our responsibility to raise it by supporting each others through DMs, projects, sharing useful (and non-forceful) knowledge, giving genuine reviews, etc.

Will do man.

I have been getting mind-blowing results by combining the Sword of Destiny and the Ultimate Integration Tool as well.

In short, I have integrated a lot of understanding on how to use fields properly, while it’s tremendously accelerated my results, and I am now using the Ultimate Integration whenever I meditate (audio & image).

An expensive field, but really worth it.

19 Likes

I really want to get the tag printed out, But the wait time is a bit too long for tags.

The pciture is not square like so it might be a issue with getting it on a tag

Have u printed to picture out, have u see any benefit in carrying it all day?

3 Likes

I’m not feeling called to wear the mandala, but rather I use it when meditating on audios.

But this is more some fear on my end, as if I’m not cautious with fields I tend to get overwhelmed.

I’ll send a message to PU on Patreon about it, see how safe this is to wear it all day.

6 Likes

This use a field or servitor?

13 Likes

Field, there is no servitor/deity mentioned.

1 Like

This can be used as a Solidifier, that is, pronouncing phrases as intentions?

14 Likes

If you have money to invest in one “high price” field from PU, I would highly recommend that one.

The journey with it has been quite amazing so far: coming back to old fields from Dream and having a new appreciation for them, interacting with fields that I thought were not for me (cf. Deities), and ofc having much quicker gain.

It perfectly completes the vast library we have available from years of hardwork from Dream (and hopefully now with PU and other trusted creators along)

Gratitude for this amazing tool :pray:

22 Likes

May I ask a question, since this dm can not be worn , does it have a effect range?

1 Like