The Ultimate Integration Tool - Psychic University

Why could it not be worn? It is no different than carrying in the pocket. Find a seller on Etsy or Amazon that will allow you to upload photos to create dog tag necklaces.

1 Like

He said not to, carry it

Sorry I was reading Maoshanā€™s screen capture and it seemed to me he said all options were acceptable but he recommended option 1. I missed the screen grab further above that.

1 Like

I have a sudden nosebleed. Iā€™d better be careful.

1 Like

Hi, May I ask if you have updateds? Youā€™ve had it for two weeks.
I just bought it and listened to the audio without dm. I was thinking about buying Astrological Physical Buff, but then I realized I have so many fields. Wouldnā€™t it be nice to strengthen them?

I donā€™t know if the nosebleeds have anything to do with it. I heard a lot of field before, maybe 15-20

1 Like

Oh I forgot to say I have bought his Higher Self Healing.

ā€œI suggest starting slow on this, as the detox can be strong.ā€

I feel the energy draining from my chest and heart. The detox symptoms are too much.

5 Likes

What he seemed to say (at least the way I interpreted it), was:

• Add the audio in the middle and/or end of playlists
  • If carrying the Mandala, print it and keep it on your person only when listening to a stack

So, essentially, he does not seem to recommend always wearing the mandala. Now, what if someone listens to an 18-hour-long stack? That almost makes it ā€œall the timeā€ lol

Personally, I prefer the audio version much more than the Mandala. Something feels more ā€œactiveā€ with the audio form than the mandala.

20 Likes

Absolutely yes

4 Likes

Do you know if this is a Solona NFT or venly or somewhere else

It isnt a nft

Once you buy it you receive a download link for the audio and mandala

4 Likes

None of those. When you purchase, if I remember correctly, you get directed to a page where you can download the audio and the mandala.

2 Likes

Gracias! Do you think it will help integrate NFTs if you listen while carrying them? Most all the reviews are for audio fields in this thread.

2 Likes

Im being honest while I do have the mandala printed out I prefer the audio

As maoshan mentioned it feels more ā€œactiveā€

And yes it definitely helps the integration and ā€œdigestionā€ of energy fields

11 Likes

I bought this a few days ago. I tend to listen to the audio at the end of each playlist, which ends up being about 3 x a day.

It actually works incredibly well. Results from the playlists are definitely amplified, and it doesnā€™t seem to have a negative impact on my energy levels which is good.

I also tested it out by looking at the mandala whilst listening to Sapien s microcurrent facial, and the results were pretty wow.

Iā€™m going to enjoy experimenting with this over the next few weeks thatā€™s for sure, looking forward to seeing how this helps with my NFTs!

22 Likes

Awesome update!! Please report your NFT experience. Gracias!

4 Likes

I will :grinning:

4 Likes

This is a very interesting field.

Iā€™ve always had a bit of difficulty with getting hair fields to work, so I had the idea of pairing this image with the Lionā€™s Mane to see if I could break through whatever layers are causing my issues.

I had a few other other things stacked in, since I wasnā€™t sure if I wanted to go without them just yet. And, I think, for the first time Iā€™ve felt some overload. Iā€™ve had something like 12-16 NFTs on for long periods of time and never felt like it was too much. But, adding this one in makes for a very noticeable feeling.

Iā€™ve stripped down the stack of NFTs I have been carrying, but Iā€™m thinking of dropping the daily worn fields to just the Lionā€™s Mane and some shielding ones. ā€”Doing that, and then adding the Integration tool on alternating days until the effects are where Iā€™d hope theyā€™ll be.

ā€“It can definitely pack a punch and when worn for long periods of time, it seems like it can definitely help some healing fields carve out trouble areas. At this point, I definitely wouldnā€™t go for more than a full day at a time, though.

18 Likes

Wow! Iā€™m behind the times.Haveā€™nt been to ES site in months.Thought it just links to Gumroad and all the new stuff goes to the other sites.Didā€™nt know there was a marketplace. This is a real morphic field? By who? What about the other creators there?

1 Like

You might enjoy reading these threads:

3 Likes

Great. Thanks again.You are very helpful.Like Uial was.

6 Likes