Enlightened States Marketplace

New section on the Enlightened States Website:

35 Likes

The Marketplace is currently up. It is in Beta still but it works fine. I just approved the products that were pending. Remember, to add a bit a of your own flavor to your store with pictures and backgrounds and whtanot.

There are still a couple things I need to do such as fix the speed of the site. As you can see, it is a bit slow. Website is doing too much by being a blog, a store and hosting this very active forum. I’ll see what I can do about that.

Got to fix up the forgot password for the website. It doesn’t send a link back. This forum doesn’t have that issue though. If you click forgot password, it sends a link to your spam.

So, for whoever plans to use the amrketplace, place around with it for a bit and let me know what you would like to have integrated or if you have any questions or concerns. Or if you would like to learn how to do certain things. For example, if you were to sell psychic readings and don’t know how, I can teach you how to do that. I may have to do a public guide. Just want to know what everyone’s questions are first.

21 Likes

Thank you Captain, Sammy.

You deserve respect and appreciation for all what are you doing.

4 Likes

I see Buoyant Lands of Enchanted Candy… nice name lol