The Ultimate Integration Tool - Psychic University

What a nice compliment, thank you!

9 Likes

Just wondering, has anyone tried this integration with wealth audio or job searching audio? Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, i am interested in this one, but I already use succesfully 11th power. How does this integration tool compare to the 11th power of Quadible Integrity as a booster? Really curious, because i love getting results fast! 11th power is unfortunately not available for purchase for use offline, which is a limition in how I prefer to use the fields. Many thanks for your updates and reviews!

2 Likes

Youā€™ll get very individualized answers on that. Iā€™ve never really liked Quadibleā€™s work. I like PUs energy. Others may feel different.

6 Likes

• Naga Shield
  • Subconscious Limits Dissolver
  • Audio 1
  • Audio 2
    ā€¦
    ā€¦
  • Audio 4
  • The Ultimate Integration Tool
  • Subconscious Limits Dissolver
21 Likes

Using Limits Dissolver after Integration Tool?

3 Likes

Yep, thatā€™s what the screenshot says.

Coud you put here a link , please? ā€œField from PUā€

2 Likes

Does anyone know how long Ultra Suggestibility stays active?

2 Likes

Hey, Orion!
group snoopy welcome

4 Likes

Hey Orion, welcome to the forum.
PU is the acronym for Psychic University, the creator behind this field.

@marauder could you put the disclaimer for that thread that it is not a field from Dream?

You would need to ask him directly through Patreon, but I would assume only during listen out of safety measure, and perhaps longer if you keep the state.

4 Likes

Can Remove Unconscious Clutter be replaced by Limits Dissolver?

1 Like

I have no experience with PUā€™s Limit Dissolver, so I canā€™t answer that for you.

1 Like

Does this mean its possible to reverse affects?

I bought it for Black Friday, I was planning to use it this week for some courses, but due to the flu I will postpone it next week as it is very powerful.
I think itā€™s possible to reverse the effects, but as reported by marauder, be careful and use with caution.

1 Like

Hello Maoshan Wanderer,

I have a quick question about this field. I am healing from field overload. It seems the reason why my nervous system got overwhelmed is because of the limits of my subconscious.
I tried SLR and a full listen gave me some detoxifying symptoms that were too heavy (nausea, dizziness). I am looking to try a lighter alternative next. Is this field my best option (expands your energy, removes subconscious limits etc.) or would Ego dissolution or Ponr be better? Again, I am looking for the field of this kind that easiest to handle for my nervous system. Which one is the most gentle? It would mean a lot to know your opinion.

3 Likes

Am not may of cause lol, but this might help

Do it after your break on fields as it can be heavy on the enrgy system i read, it expands the energy system to take more. look on the around for the enrgy expansion card and how to use it and its brother card.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your response. I am pretty sure my overload was not caused by a lack of energy (ki, prana etc.) as I teach qigong and had plenty of energy when my overload happened. If anything I think overusing some of the negentropic jing and chi may have contributed to the overload.
I must say I did not rule out an overstimulated aura/energy body and will use hakuinā€™s egg for that purpose in the future.
I hear great things of the energy expansion card (especially because it has a positive effect on the nervous system) and plan on trying it as I resume fields also. Which one is its brother card though?

3 Likes

I will reword my comment better I was in a rush because am a bit busy

But for now I will say the brother card is attument u have to active it first before the energy card if u want it to work

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes