The Ultimate Integration Tool - Psychic University

Its both

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Whatā€™s your experience with using TUIT with other fields other than the Hardcore?

On my wishlist for sure! Guys, do you find it safe keeping the mandala on you constantly while working with fields/NFTs etc.?

1 Like

I donā€™t have it with me, although I have it as my phone screen and looking to get it on a tag, as it contains benefits like SLR and I always wanted a SLR tag

3 Likes

Nice thought and implementation indeed!
Could you share about your experience/results with the TUIT so far?

2 Likes

Well itā€™s only two days and am using it along side intelligence and PONR

For intelligence field from PU and somone sent me power of numbers, when I listen to these 2 fields the pressure on my head is like 10x intense.

To the point it actually hurts a lot
like am more energy sensitive. Which makes me excited to start this with Ernest.

Using it with no point of return and my days are more fun. Like I mentioned when I play games am actually having fun laughing, feels like am a kid and I get sucked into the games fun. U know.

12 Likes

Amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Is it kind of a similar XP or a more subtle with NFTs (aside from using the fielded audios)?
Keep up and good luck with your journey!

6 Likes

Loving it with fields like Facia Shake, The Microcurrent Facial Simulant, and Nose Straightener (Should be good with facial symmetry too). Inner Beauty Reflected outwards should be another great one on this list that Iā€™m yet to test.

Overall, I see great potential paired with fields that can take some time for you to see results, and where this delay between goals and results can affect your consistency or the results themselves directly. This was the reason I saw myself using Hardcore less and less lately, even though itā€™s a fantastic field. I probably had unrealistic expectations with it with the amount of consistency I was putting in (low), and this is why I kinda moved towards other muscle / physical fields.

Also great to boost Psychic fields and subliminals. In general, I think itā€™s an area where faster results can snowball into something really cool. Abundance and Luck aspects are something that I have in mind as deeper levels should be reached with TUIT, but yet to test.

In general, Iā€™m using 3 to 4 minutes of most fields now, then my system starts rejecting them like itā€™s too much and the limit has been reached. I would be cautious using this with health fields too and have at least food and water close before doing it.

17 Likes

Sorry i dont understand, Whats XP?

And thank you man

1 Like

XP = Experience

1 Like

As otm says above it means ā€œexperienceā€. Just wanted to add that itā€™s a gamer term, not specifically a sapien term, except that this is the game of life, lol.

4 Likes

I had first thought that but dismissed it lol.

Well its been 3 days, i will let u know. But somtimes i will listen to a field and it will boost my life and everything i do. Then it all goes away.

So i will give like a two week review in two weeks time. But this field is promising. I really reallly want to try a servtoir with this thing. But my goals are different. I have school and am really really busy with it, So I am trying to get a rountine going and a better brain.

5 Likes

This feeling can happen when you have assimilated the energy. When it becomes a part of you it is not as noticeable and we tend to forget what ā€œbeforeā€ was like. Good luck with your integration experiment! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

That true, and u might be right. And i think that has happend.

But somtimes i would do all my good habits without a problem, then it all goes. Maybe because i think am fixed and stop listening to the field again.

1 Like

It is good that you are noticing these things. Itā€™s all a part of becoming a new being!

2 Likes

Taking the leap of faith on this one. First non-captain field Iā€™m getting here :pray: hope it boosts my assimilation of the fields and results to a higher level

10 Likes

If you use this with any Deity nft or servitor, please tell us about your experience

1 Like

Primarily going to use this for my Dragonification and Asura

4 Likes

is either the image or audio enough or is one better than the other or is using both together required?

2 Likes