Mars Healing and Development - Psychic University

Mars, the planet of action, drive, and passion, holds a significant influence on our lives. By developing and harnessing the energies associated with Mars in one’s natal chart, individuals can enhance their assertiveness, courage, and determination, leading to personal growth and empowerment.

When an individual’s Mars energy is fully developed and free from any energetic disruptions, a range of positive changes in their life happen. Some of these changes include:

• Increased assertiveness: With a balanced Mars energy, a person can express their needs and desires more confidently, allowing them to stand up for themselves and pursue their goals more effectively.

• Enhanced motivation and drive: A well-developed Mars energy can fuel a person’s ambition and determination, helping them stay focused on their objectives and persevere through challenges.

• Greater courage: A strong Mars energy can empower individuals to face their fears and take calculated risks, leading to personal growth and the ability to overcome obstacles.

• Improved decision-making skills: When Mars energy is functioning at its best, a person can make decisions with greater clarity and decisiveness, leading to more effective problem-solving and goal attainment.

• Heightened passion: A balanced Mars energy can ignite a person’s passion for life, love, and creativity, providing them with the energy to pursue what truly matters to them.

• Increased physical vitality: Mars energy is closely connected to physical strength and stamina. When this energy is fully developed, an individual may experience improved overall health, fitness, and resilience.

• Better conflict resolution: A healthy Mars energy enables individuals to handle conflicts and disagreements constructively, promoting harmonious relationships and effective communication.

By cultivating a fully developed and balanced Mars energy, individuals can unlock their true potential and enjoy a more empowered, fulfilling life.

-2:17 min audi0- and -2:20 MB- Image

The Image can be carried all day.

33 Likes

when can we expect one for Jupiter?

4 Likes

This sounds great.

the last one i got from astrology series but it seem the best one for me!

i definitely have moon / 4th house connectins with mars.

another astrologer said my mars in 4th house with no connectons so i don’t have it in my awareness like i can’t control it but its in my energy body … also it made people think i am weak … or like i am ethreal person :rofl:

i am able to breath better and i have peace again :white_heart:
facing my inner world was so much work with mars energy getting crazy … and out of control…

its my mother energy not mine but i think i learned to love it so now i will benefit from it …

2 Likes

Do you listen it everyday?

No